Remembering videos and promises

Austin's pov

What did you say to her?! Stay out of it Austin! I pull him by the front of his shirt and throw him against the wall. WHAT DID YOU SAY?! Get off me! * Austin lets go* Why don't you stop asking me questions and go take you medication! You seem a little jittery. Your stalling, tell me what you said! Get the hell out of room! I was about to punch him in the face until an echo rang in my head. I told ally I would get better. But I'm also trying to better for me! I'm tired of fighting and screaming and being judged. I put my fists down and just walk out his room.

Ally's pov

I'm so mad at Riker right now! He thinks  Emma's feeling are more important than Austin's. I know what Austin  did was wrong but that's his brother. Speaking of brothers I have to talk to Luke about dad's girlfriend. I walk in my house to see my dad eating a sandwich. Hey hone, everything ok with Austin? Yay it's cool I lie to him. Is Luke still upstairs? He hasn't come down to talk. I've called him a million times! Dad, I got this I tell him and run upstairs. I knock on his door and call his name. What? He says, I open the door to se him watching some old home movies. * in the video*

Ally's mom singing: Caterpillar in the tree, how you wonder who you'll be. Can't go far but you can always dream. Butterfly, butterfly, butterfly fly away. * kisses ally's forehead*

4 year old ally singing: butterfly fly away * clapping*

6 year old Ariel singing: butterfly fly away.

Ally's mom: Lester turn the song for the girls please.

* Lester turns the song on*

Ally, Ariel, and mom singing: Butterfly fly away. ( back to ally's pov)

I remember that song. She sang that all the time. I mean all the time! Watching that video made me get tears to my eyes. Are you crying? No, Luke I'm fine I tell him. I'm the one who should be crying not you!