Zander

Austin's pov

I run to find where Riker went but I couldn't find him anywhere! I look at my watch to see the time. 8:30 are you kidding me?! Alright fuck it I'm not looking anymore! I run to school and when I open the door everyone was looking at me. I hate when that happens! I don't know why but the way the teacher looked at me made me laugh. What's so funny she asked. Oh nothing I say and walk to my seat. Ok, class I have a ton of paper work to do so it's free time! I don't care what you do but just don't get to loud! Um excuse a kid says and knocks on the door. ZANDER!! Ally and Trish scream and they run over to him. You must be Zander Robbins the new kid. Yes I am. Ok well make yourself comfortable and we can chat in a moment.

Ally: Zander what are you doing here?!

Zander: Didn't Ariel tell you I was coming home?

Trish: Not the day.

Zander: exactly I wanted to surprise you guys. um can I sit with you guys?

Ally: Sure, come meet some people! This is my boyfriend Austin and my best friend dez.

Dez: * looking at his phone* hey.

Austin: What's up? How do you know Trish and ally?

Zander: Well, we grew up together. In 5th grade ally and I got offered to a really academic boarding school but ally told me to take it so I did.

Trish: So is this your finally year?

Zander: No, they wanted me to stay until grade 12 but I miss being a normal 15 year old you know. even though it was an amazing opportunity and it still love and miss the school but I miss life before school for the smarts.* I made the boarding school up*