The date part 2

Ally's pov

When I opened my eyes I saw the most amazing thing! A picnic under the stars! There were candles, a radio for music and some of my favorite foods! I can't believe you did this. You deserve the best he tells me. I made your second favorite food and I even got your first. There was pasta and he bought a pickle basket. Austin this pasta is so good! You really like it, I made it myself. I didn't know you cooked. We not only had pasta but we had rolls and salad and desert too! Let me guess you made the cake too? No, my aunt owns a bakery he tells me. After dinner Austin puts on a slow song and we dance. Austin you know I don't know how to dance. Then let me guide you he says. After the dance we cuddle and look at the stars. This date was amazing I tell him. * Austin starts blushing* Did I just make Austin moon blush?! No I'm a guy I don't blush! Austin I saw it. Ok I blushed! I had an amazing time with you too ally. So, are we officially a couple I asked. Does this answer your question,  he cups my face and kisses me! I pull away and smile. Ally I love being with you, I don't want this night to end! Aww baby! We cuddle for a little while longer I start to fall asleep.

Austin's pov

I look to see ally closing her eyes falling asleep on my chest. I whisper her name in her ear and her eyes slowly open. Angel eyes lets get you home. No, I want to stay with you! Baby it's ok I'll see you tomorrow. She finally wakes up and she helps me clean up the picnic. I drive her home to see her father open the door. Mr. Dawson she's really tired can I take her up to her room? Sure Austin Mr. Dawson says. I carry ally bridal style up to her room. She grabs my hand and asked me to stay. Shh, get some sleep ok. I'm sorry I fell asleep but I still had an incredible time with you she says. Ally don't be sorry. I like it when your in my arms. I kiss her forehead and leave her room. I then leave her house. That was the best date I've ever had. I finally have the girl of dreams!