Auslly mental love: The sequel

Hey everyone so if you red my last page you would know that I forgot my password so I had to make a new account.

Ally's pov

Look Austin it's great that you want to get better but you need to do this for you not for me. I'm not the one with the illness ok? Your right, I have to do this for me he says. I'll be with you every step of the way. You promise? I looked into those big brown eyes of his because when you look into someone eyes you have to tell the truth. I mean it when I say I promise I'll be with Austin. I promise Austin I tell him. I can't believe your finally mine he tells me I start blushing like crazy! * Auslly kiss* I pull away and say, and now that your mine I won't let you get away that easily. You couldn't get rid of me if you tried Ally Dawson. I tell Austin I have to go back to work in a few minutes so I start walking out the practice and he jumps in front of me. I want you to stay with he says and grabs my waist. Baby I got to go I'm sorry. What if our first official date could be this Saturday he asked me. On the outside I  was cool but on the inside I was screaming and jumping for joy! I have a date with Austin! You really want to do our first day so soon I ask. I mean if you want to. Then yes, Saturday is our first date! I'll  pick you up at 8:00 he says.  We both walk out of the practice room and he kisses me before he leaves. Are you two dating? I hear a voice behind me say. Daddy how long have you been there?! I just got here, are you and Austin dating I thought he ran away. I tell my dad everything. That poor boy! I know dad. Well I'm glad he wants to get better and I'm also glad he finally asked you out!! Wait a minute daddy you knew Austin liked me?! Honey the only person that didn't know was you.