Calling people and getting over to ally's

Austin: Ally who was that?

Ally: * Pacing and stuttering* Some guy with a freakishly creepy voice! He even knew my name and said he knew by caller ID and many other ways! BUT MY DAD DOESN'T HAVE CALLER ID ON HIS PHONE!

Austin: Ok ally. first thing I need you to calm down!

Ally: I  CAN'T CALM DOWN MY DAD IN IS DANGER AND WE ARE WAISTING TIME JUST STANDING HERE! BUT WHY ARE YOU SO CALM?!

Austin: Because at least one of us has to be strong in this situation. Now I want you to call Ariel and i'll go and get rydel and tell her to call cops and then I'll call Luke. * runs out his room*

Ally: * calling Ariel* COME ON PICK UP!

* Ariel's voice mail*: Hey, it's Ariel Dawson. Sorry I didn't answer but i'll try to call you back as soon as I get a chance. For right now just leave a message. Thank you!

Ally: DANM IT!! ARIEL PLEASE PICK UP WHERE EVER YOU ARE DAD'S IN DANGER!! * hangs up then calls Trish*

Trish: Ally girl!

Ally: * tells Trish everything*

Trish: O MY GOODNESS I'LL CALL DEZ AND ZANDER AND MEET YOU AT YOUR PLACE! * HANGS UP*

Rydel: * runs in the room* ALLY I'M CALLING 911! OK, JUST, JUST GO GET IN MY CAR! AUSTIN CALL MOM AND DAD!

Austin: Ally just stay calm and focused! * grabs her hands and run outside in Rydel's car*

* Ally's phone ringing*

Ally: HELLO?!

Zander's mom A.K.A Taylor: ALLY WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE THE COPS AT YOUR HOUSE YET?!

Ally: MS. TAYLOR I'M ON MY WAY BUT DON'T ENTER MY HOUSE UNTILL THE COPS GET THERE!

Ms. Taylor: Zander and I are coming sweetie! Just stay calm! * hangs up*

Rydel: * running with a bag* LET'S GO! * throws the bag in the back seat with Austin*

Ally: WHAT'S IN THAT?!

Rydel: Weapons! * speeding*

Ally: WHAT?! NO! ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Rydel: No but he could try something and we'll have the tools to be ready!

Austin: GREAT IDEA! * taking a knife out*

Ally: AUSTIN NO! I'M CALLING AMANDA! * Dials her number*

Amanda: Hello?

Ally: AMANDA THERE'S SOMEONE IN MY HOUSE AND MY DAD'S IN DANGER SO HURRY UP OVER THERE!!

Amanda: LESTER!! I'M LEAVING AS WE SPEAK!

Ally: BUT DON'T ENTER UNLESS YOU SEE COPS THERE! * HANGS UP*

Austin: RYDEL ANYWAY YOU CAN DRIVE ANY FASTER?!

Rydel: DUDE I'M GOING 80 IN A 50 ZONE!!!

Ally: GO 100!

Rydel: ARE YOU INSANE?!

Ally: ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE I LOVE! NOW FLOOR IT!!

Rydel: HOLD ON!