The performance part 3

Warning: DRAMA

Austin:  * punches him in the face*

Jimmy: * falls to the ground*

Club people: FIGHT!

Austin: * climbs on top of him and punches him*

Ally: AUSTIN NO!

Rydel: WHAT'S GOING ON?! SURCRITY!

Ally: COME ONE PEOPLE HELP ME!

Mr. Dawson: AUSTIN GET OFF HIM! * TRYING TO PULL HIM OF*

Mrs.Moon, Mr. Moon, helping Mr. Dawson

Jimmy: GET OFF OF ME YOU PSHCO! * STRGGULING TO GET AUSTIN OF HIM*

Surcrity:  EVERYBODY CLEAR OUT! * pull Austin of jimmy*

Ally: AUSTIN THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANTED TO HAPPEN! WHY WOULD YOU ATTACK HIM?! * grabs his hand and take him outside*

Ally's pov

I know what the people in the club were thinking. Why would I even try to take Austin for just what he did. But I don't want to walk away from him. I want to get it out of the way.

Ally: Austin why did you just did that?! Do you realsie he could sue you! This could end up in the magazines! Babe you could be arrested!

Austin: I didn't want to see you cry! I wanted to hurt the person who hurt you!

Ally: Austin violence is not always the answer! And you can't fight all my battles for me! I know you want to protect me but I can protect myself!

Austin: I'm sorry.

Ally: I forgive you! Now go back in there and apologize but before you disagree. I'm not going to make you do something you don't want to do. * walks away*

2 hours later at Ally's house

Ally: you guys I'm going up stairs to do homework.

Luke: Ally are you ok?

Ally: I'm fine!

Amanda: * says quietly to Lester* That boy is crazy. why does she even date him. she needs to find some else.

Ally: What did you just say?

Amanda: oh nothing ally.

Ariel: My sister asked you a question. Don't lie to her face!

Ally: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT AUSTIN?!

Amanda: ally your a very smart and beautiful girl. you can find someone better then Austin.

Ally: EXCUSE ME?!

Lester: Ok Mandy I think you need to go!

Ally: DAD NO, I GOT THIS! LISTEN UP MANDY! AUSTIN MIGHT BE A CRAZY PERSON TO YOU BUT TO ME HE'S MY WHOLE WORLD! SO DON'T YOU DARE COME IN TO MY HOUSE AND JUDGE PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! HE'S BEEN THROUGH HELL! BUT I LOVE HIM ETHIER WAY! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS HOUSE BECAUSE NO ONE AND I MEAN NO TALKS ABOUT MY AUSTIN LIKE THAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?!?!

Amanda: LESTER ARE YOU GOING TO LET HER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT IT WAS MY OPINION!

Lester: Amanda get out of my house!

Ally, Luke, Ariel: GET OUT!!!

* Amanda leaves* 

Ally: * grabs a bottle of water from the fridge* I'm going for walk!

Ariel: want me to come with you?

Ally: No offence but I just want to be alone. * walks out*