Ally's thoughts

Hey everyone I am officially a teen and I am officially team iphone! Now lets get on with the story

Ally's pov

I can't believe what Amanda said about Austin! I mean sure Austin could have handled the situation better but you can't judge a book by it's cover! I'm just so upset but yet I feel bad because she made dad happy and the we all yelled at her she may not come back in his life. I want my dad to be happy but not with someone like her. Then again everyone deserves a second chance. Then again the last time I gave someone a second chance I ended up in the hospital. I don't know what to do. I can tell dad to forget about her or give a another chance. Or just believe there's a chance she might apologize. Speaking of apologizing since there is a 98% chance Austin won't say apologize to jimmy I better do it myself! I whistle for a cab then 25 minutes later I arrive at star records. 

Ally: Hi I'm ally Dawson is Mr. star here?

Madison A.K.A front desk lady: He sure is take the elevator to the 13h floor.

Ally: Ok thank you! Back to pov

Wow I don't how jimmy can stand this view. I mean it's crazy beautiful but I would be terrified of falling. When I open the door I see........AUSTIN?!