Ariel's ex and Luke?!

Ally's pov

The next day I woke up 30 minutes early to practice my guitar. I was in my back yard so I wouldn't wake up anyone. * knock knock* Ally Ariel says. I walk in the house. Your up early she says. Not really, it's 15 minutes till 6:30 Am. What's wrong I ask. What makes think something's wrong? Because you have tear stains and red eyes. Ok fine, last night before I went to bed. I saw that Joe had an interview in Miami. He's been here for 2 weeks and hasn't called me or texted me or emailed me! last night he got on a flight back to L.A! Joe is Ariel Ex boyfriend. When he 15 he moved to L.A to become a singer. The long distance thing didn't work out between them. Ariel I'm really sorry I say and hug her and she hugs back. I feel so stupid! She says and walks to the couch. He offered me a ticket but I just had to tell him no!  we agreed to be friends after 2 months of him being gone but I can't believe he did that to me! Ariel you have been single for 3 years waiting for Joe to come back. I do need a boyfriend don't I? He was my first boyfriend, I might not ever get over him! It's hard getting your first love but, sometimes forgetting is all you can do. I mean I'm over my first boyfriend. And now that I'm with I couldn't be happier! Your right ally. Thanks. Well I better go shower it's 6:28. After breakfast I get from Austin saying he wanted to me to school. I meet him 1 block down from my house. Hey Austin I say jump on his back and he sings me around. Austin put me down! He puts me down and as we walk down the street I see a boy with the clothes as Luke had on this morning. No way it's him I think to myself. As Austin and I walk father down the street I notice more of his face it is luke!