Zander's story

Ally's pov

After school Trish, Ariel, Luke and I spend the whole day with zander. I asked Austin and dez if they wanted to come but they made plans of there own. Zander has really changed but in a good. Hey ally you want  to spilt a chocolate ice cream zander asked me interrupting my thoughts. I thought you didn't like chocolate I say because last time he had chocolate he got sick to his stomach. Only because he ate a bunch of other things before. I'm trying new things he says.  I agree then we a double chocolate sundae and we find the others and sit down.  So zander do you have a girlfriend Trish asked him. Well I did but we had to brake up. Why I ask him. Well it wasn't because of anything bad. it's just that she knows how long distance relationship get and we agreed to be friends.  Long distance relationships suck Ariel screams. Oh yeah I herd about Jo. I'm sorry Ariel. Thank zan zan. I haven't herd that name since my last day in Florida. Hey, how's your sister I ask. Oh she's , she's getting there he says. Zander I didn't mean to upset you I say and grab his hand. No it's ok you were just asking a question.

Zander's pov

Ally was just asking a question but every time someone ask  me about my 7 year old sister Madison I break apart. I didn't even know someone that young could get cancer but any thing is possible. I remember when I was 13 I saw in her in the hospital coughing up blood and crying for help. She begged the doctors not to let her die. I still have nightmare thinking that at any moment she could gone in a matter of seconds. She getting better but it's still a very big working progress. I love maddie so much. I don't ever want her  to die! My little sister is my everything. Her laugh, her smile, her puppy dogs eyes. After we left the ice cream shop and went. Hey mom I'm I screamed from downstairs. Zander! She screamed and tried running downstairs. No you bruise enough I say and walk up stairs and pick her up. How was your day I ask her. It was ok, I wanna see Trish and ally's family. You will baby soon ok? OWW! she creams and falls on the floor. Madison I scream. MOM HELP! Znader I'm fine it's just pain in my knees like usually. BABY ARE OK?! my mom screams. Oh no your knee is swelling again.  Why did this have to happen to her?!