Amanda's story and rydel thoughts

Ariel: Who said that?!

* comes from the outside corner* Amanda: Me.

Ally: Why are you hear? Come to trash talk my boyfriend some more?

Austin: What?!

Ally: Tell you later. Now, what do you want?

Amanda: To apologize for everything I said. Ally I've been in the same situation. well not the exact same but I just wanted to protect you.

Austin; That's my job. I'm not going to let anything happen to her. Wait... you mean protect from me don't you?

Ally: Austin no! No one needs to protect me from you! I don't care what she says!

Lester: Just leave Mandy.

Ally; No dad hold on. What did you mean by you have delt with the same situation?

Amanda: I had a daughter she was your age. and her boyfriend wasn't mental but he was very violent I started noticing his behavior and I didn't want him to hurt him so I wanted to break up with him. She felt the same way. * crying a little* So, the next day she, she told him it was over and he.....  * gasping and crying and screaming* HE KILLED HER!

Ally: Amanda I'm so sorry ok. I, I didn't know you went through that!

Lester: Come here Amanda * Lester and Amanda hug*

Ally: * puts her hand on her shoulder* Look Amanda, I'm really sorry for your daughter and now I understand why you did what you did. But, Austin's not like that boy. He may be violent but he's also caring and sweet and really over protective.

Amanda: * laughing, whipping her tears* Boyfriend can be way over protective. Just like parents can be.

Ally; Mandy I'm sorry for screaming at you.

Lester: so am I

Ariel: Me 3.

Luke: I'm sorry for treating you so badly. Please come back to my dad.  And this time i'll try to get use to you. That didn't sound right did it?

Amanda: I'll take it. * hugs Luke*

Cop: Ok you people need time to cope. We will keep a look out on the streets and if anything like this happens again don't ever hesitate to call. * leave*

Amanda: Well I better leave too. So everyone are we good?

Everyone: yes.

Luke: Mandy!

Amanda: yes?

Luke: Maybe we can do a do-over diner soon?

Amanda: I'd like that * smiles and leaves*

Rydel's pov

My thoughts are jumbled up in my mind. I know how much Austin needs a girl like ally. I know how much they both need and love each other! I feel so guilty. It's like I'm watching his every move in there relationship to see if he makes a mistake that causes him to become to clingy! I really like ally but I still barley even know her. I should get to know her a little better.

COMING UP NEXT THE REVENGE SCENCE!