Busting plans

Austin: I've got an idea now!

Riker: Is it illegal?

Austin: I wish. This is what you do, confront the guy Emma was kissing I doubt he knows she's already in a relationship. We can.... expose her!

Riker: What do you mean expose?

Austin: We get a bunch of photographers and then we can let the whole world know what kind of person she really is!  she'll never get a date again!

Riker: I like it! Let's do it tomorrow. the sooner the better. right after school so try not to get detention.

Austin: I'll try

Riker: I mean it!

MEAN WHILE WITH TRISH

Trish's pov

I still can't believe that zander is here and here to stay but I'm still focusing on the whole dez and Christine situation. I'm going to go to dez house right now and give him a piece of my mind. Even though we agreed as a group to figure this out I just need to blow some steam off. And I need the truth on my own because I really liked him. That's right liked as in the past but hopefully that will change. I arrive at dez's house and his sister answered the door. She's so sweet she even offered me a snack and drink. I told her no thanks and asked where dez's room was. She said the 3rd floor. She also said to tell dex she's going to library but there parents will be home soon. Woah this girl is smarter then dez. I wonder if they are really related? After walking 3 flights of steps I finally reached dez's room. * knock knock* Dez are you in there? He quickly open the door eating a sandwich.

Dez: Hey, what are you doing here?

Trish: To talk to you!

Dez: Well, come on in.

Trish: * walks in and closes the door*

Dez: want a sandwich?

Trish: All I want to know is why your dating Christine!