disneyland here we come!

Comenzar desde el principio

"You are so cute in the morning. I love you." PK says as he kisses Mike.

"We don't have to wake up this early, silly. John isn't even up yet." Mike says as he looks at the monitor that shows John sleeping in his toddler bed.

"Well, our daughters woke me up kicking the crap out of me!" PK says and Mike smiles.

Mike moved his head closer to PK's baby bump and kisses it softly.

"Good morning, girls. I love you both very very much! You girls woke up Daddy this morning! But, we are so happy you two are moving around and are healthy! We are going to have a yummy breakfast in an hour when your big brother is awake." Mike says as he kisses PK's baby bump again.

"We have names for them! We officially decided on their names! We are trying to think of an adorable way to announce it to you guys!" PK says and Mike smiles.

"Are we going to get Mickey ears for them? Well, Minnie ears." Mike says and PK smiles.

"Of course! They can wear them when they are big enough. I just can't wait to announce their names! They are perfect for them." PK says as he kisses Mike.

After few hours of cuddling and sleeping, PK, Mike and John are up for the day and just finished eating breakfast.

"Mike just made a delicious breakfast! JJ, tell the camera what we had for breakfast!" PK says as he films John.

"Papa made pancakes and sausage! And I had milk!" John says as he kisses PK's baby bump.

"It was so yummy and I think the girls enjoyed it because they are doing karate moves in my belly.

"Baby sissys are moving a lot! I wuv them!" John says with a big smile.

Mike brings over a box and John's face light up. PK gasps happily as he films Mike and John together.

*Imagine it says John*

"What is that? Go check it out, buddy!" PK says and John walks over to Mike.

"What does the box look like, bud?" Mike asks John as he smiles at PK.

"It's a Mickey Mouse box! I wuv Mickey!" John says with a big smile.

"Open it up, bud!" PK says as John begins to open the box with Mike's help.

"It's a piece of paper!" John says holding up the note that Mike and PK made.

"Let me read it to you! Bring it over to me!" PK says as John holds up the note.

PK begins to read the note to John and John tries to figure out what the note means.

"I confused!" John says as Mike laughs at John using the word confused

"Where have you been wanting to go, JJ?" Mike asks John.

John tries to think of it but can't figure it out.

"I don't know!" John says making Mike and PK wanna face palm.

"Where does Mickey Mouse live, buddy?" PK asks John.

John thinks on it and then figures it out!

"Disneyland! Am I going there?" John says as PK and Mike happily nod.

John begins to jumps up and down, realizing he is going to the place he has been wanting to go too!

"We are going there tomorrow!" Mike says as John gasps in excitement.

"Yay! I excited!" John says as he runs around the room happily, making PK and Mike giggle and smile.

"We need to pack for our trip! We are going to Disneyland tomorrow! So, we need to pack a bag and we are going to a hotel!" PK says as John jumps up and down some more.

"Let pack up some awesome Disney stuff to take on the trip!" Mike says as John smiles.

"I excited Daddy and Papa!" John says as he hugs PK and Mike.

"I'm excited too! Papa and I planned this trip just for you, buddy!" PK says as John smiles brightly.

"Daddy won't be able to ride the rides, but I will! But, we are going to eat yummy food and meet all of your favorite characters!" Mike says as John gets even more excited.

PK and Mike pack up three small suitcases for each other snd other things they would need for the trip. John takes a quick nap while PK and Mike got everything ready.

"The car is all packed up for Disney! We are goin to wake up JJ and then head on the road to our hotel!" PK says with a big smile.

PK and Mike wake up John and load up the car!

"Who's excited to go to Disneyland?" Mike asks as he films PK and John in the backseat.

"Me!" PK and John say in unison.

"JJ wanted PK to sit with him, how cute." Mike says as he laughs.

"My back hurts already!" PK says as he laughs and John smiles at him.

Mike, PK and John take the two hour drive to their hotel room which is near Disneyland. PK and John watched Frozen the whole way there.

Mike, PK and John eat out for dinner and then head to their hotel room!

Once at their hotel room, PK, Mike and John get settled and ready for bed.

"Are you excited to go to Disneyland tomorrow, baby?" PK asks John and John nods.

"I sweepy." John says as he rubs his eyes.

"I know you are. I love you." PK says as he places a soft kiss on John's forehead.

"We will see you guys tomorrow on our Disneyland day! John is so excited he fell asleep." Mike says as PK films John sleeping in the big hotel bed by himself.

"Don't forget to smile!" PK says in a whisper.

"Because it's worth it! See you guys tomorrow! Bye!" Mike says in a whisper as he and PK wave goodbye!

PK, Mike and John fall asleep! They can't wait to head to Disneyland tomorrow! :)

PK posts a picture of John wearing his Mickey ears and holding up the sign. He writes the caption as: "JJ can't wait to go to Disneyland! Mike and I really wanted to go somewhere with John before the twins arrive. We can't wait for our Disneyland day trip and show all of you! 👨‍👨‍👦😍"

Mike posts a picture of John wearing his Mickey ears and smirking. He writes the caption as: "John is going to Disneyland! PK and I are excited to take him for the first time! We know he's young, but we wanted to do a fun family of 3 trip before the twins arrive! We can't wait to show you all our Disneyland adventure! 👨‍👨‍👦💋❤️"