"Okay. Just follow me." and I escorted him to the back of the room by the booths. No one was sitting near here and it's the best spot to discuss things. I sat here some during the video project with Kei and the guys.

He sat, still, an indifferent attitude.

I walked away and tended to the others who called me over. I sat once more and another person joined as some went to leave. I saw from the corner of my eye, he looked around the room, obviously looking for something. I stood and looked in his direction and his eyes landed on mine. He grinned and I smiled. Glad to see some friends stay.

I walked over to Squalo-San and he hugged me. It surprised me based off his story character, but it didn't feel out of place with our past.

"Hi Squalo-San. What are you doing here? You here for sushi?"

"Somewhat. I forgot you worked here. It's good to see you working and smiling. I thought you'd be home, sad. I was planning on heading over there with sushi for you after I was done here. Well, I'm here to meet someone. I'm not even sure if he's here yet. Well, about your request yesterday, I can but when I'm needed in the Varia, I'm needed."

"Very understandable. Wouldn't want to take you from your job; your main priority. You're looking for someone?"

"Yeah. Someone come here saying he was meeting another person?" He asked, brows furrowed.

"Yeah. Follow me." and I arrived by the table where the distant man sat. Squalo-San smiled and nodded to the man. He sat in the booth across from the man.

"Call me if you need anything. Nice day." I said.

"I'll have time later in so I'll come around, Emi-San." Squalo-San said and I smiled and nodded.

I left them to their business and continued my job.

=-=-=3rd POV=-=-=

When Emi-San left, the two men watched her. The unknown man smirked and spoke first.

"She looks a lot like her, huh? Sounds like her, too. It pained me to remember so suddenly when she hadn't even crossed my mind in years. I never forgot her, but she wasn't around and I put her to the side in favor of my job. I came here because of that. Lately, I've thought of her but only when I'm going to bed. Then you called telling me she came around. I couldn't stop reminiscing on the past and I worried about you. You refused to come see me so I came to see you. I worry about you Superbi." He said, looking at the white haired male as he faced the new man.

"I told you, I was fine. We talked twice and I've been fine. She was, and is, still important to me but I'm not having any problems. Trust me. And she isn't a problem. She must have left again, wherever she goes. I'm fine, Subaru." Squalo said and the other guy glared at the long haired male.

"Superbi! I said not to call me by my first name. If you insist on calling my name, use my sir name properly. I'd rather you call me-"

"I'm not calling you that! Stop insisting I call you that. Sir name, sure but that would defeat the purpose of me not calling you THAT name!!" Squalo hissed, intersecting him.

"Fine. But, you should really respect her, Ruri, more. You respect me, but not her. Is it because of how she treated her? Well, I'll have you know, she had her reasons. Ask her. She doesn't want me to say, and I'd like to respect her boundaries. On the other note, I'd like to know why you still won't allow it to be known I'm your father. You've already made yourself a name in this world. You don't have to be my successor but it'd be nice to have people know you are my son. You still use my sir name but you don't even acknowledge that we are at all related. It's like I lost both of my children." He paused for a second and sighed. "Just know, you're as welcome as always. I have somewhere to be. We'll talk another time." And Subaru left the table, leaving his payment for the tab and a tip on the table.