Chapter 10

"Ewww" I squealed, wiping up some chunky pizza sauce. I hated dirty and cold food. It felt and looked disgusting. I couldn't stand it, to be honest. Maybe I was just being silly, but still.

"Shut up and clean" Colby half laughed as he wiped up some food that we couldn't even tell you what it was. Gross.

"I'm doing more than you!" I defended, Colby tutting.

"Whatever" he spat. We continued our cleaning in silence, until I decided to be a nosey little bitch.

"So, who was that girl you were with at the party?" I blurted out, covering my mouth afterwards when the realisation hit me as to what I had actually said.

"Why do you need to know?" Colby looked at me with innocent eyes, spraying some cleaning spray on the floor and using a cloth to clean.

"Just curious" I mumbled.

"It's none of your business anyway" Annnnd we're back to cheeky Colby. I get it, it's not something I need to know but there are nicer ways to say some things.

"Whatever" I mocked him. Colby and I cleaned for a good two hours before we had finally finished. Brennen and I headed home and it felt amazing to finally take a shower.

"That was one hell of a party" Brennen laughed, his face as pale as ever. This is why you don't drink Brennen.

"Wasn't it?" I laughed, remembering everything that had happened.

"So why did you and Colby start fighting with food?" Brennen asked. It wasn't even a fight it was more of Colby being a dick. But let's just pretend we fought so I can say I've had a fight before. Okay no, that's bad. I do not condone fighting. Physical fighting anyways.

"Well, he thought it would be funny to slap a slice of pizza on my back and so, everyone blew it out of proportion" I explained.

"Why can't you two get along?" Brennen began to laugh. Go ahead and laugh. It is pretty hilarious.

"Because he's a dick and I don't like him" I harshly crossed my arms, acting like the little kid I was.

"Can't you at least try and get along?" Brennen sighed, moving closer to me.

"That's a question you should ask Mr Brock. After all, he's the problem" I take that back by saying he was the problem. I felt guilty and mean for saying it but then I just remember how he's been towards me and all of the guilt washes away. Kind of like how the sea crashes onto the sand and washes away the remnants of anything that was there before. Shit that just got deep as hell. "I'm gonna go shower. Yell for me if needs be" Brennen nodded as I headed to the shower and washed my body. The worst part of the shower was having to remove the dried up tomato sauce from last night's pizza catastrophe. At least after that, I felt clean. I got dressed and wore,

My aunt Judy (Judith) wanted me to come visit and so that's what I did

"Bye Brennen!" I yelled to him as I left, swinging my keys around my index finger as I got into my car and turned the key in the ignition. My car roared to life and I drove off, singing along to 'Hitimpulse - I'm in love with the coco'. I really loved that song. I pulled into my aunts house and got out of the car, being greeted by a forceful hug from my youngest of three cousins.

"Beebee!" The youngest of the three, Sophie came charging at me. I scooped her up in my arms, her only being four, and gave her a tight hug.

"Yo cous!" Calum, the fifteen year old and the oldest of the three gave me a high five. Last but not least, the middle child Rachel came outside. She's fourteen and she's a typical teenager.

"Looks like they're excited to see their favourite cousin" my aunt and uncle welcomed me in as we walked into the house. I hadn't been here in a while and it reminded me of when I was younger and my siblings and I would come to visit. Gosh, that must've been years ago when we were all here together. It's sad to think that they're in a different state, but I'll still get to see them. Somewhere down the line anyway.

-Brennen's POV-

After Briana had left, Colby was coming over to shoot a 'calling scary numbers' video. We decided to do a bonus and final video for that, although we already did the 'finale', many fans wanted to see one last video on that. I took this as an opportunity to ask him about his relationship with Briana. For some reason, he hasn't been the nicest to her and personally, I'd like to know why. Not that I would mention it to Briana. As much as I wanted to, she should hear it from Colby. I don't wanna be a messenger. I was spraying some cologne on myself and taking care of Kobe when I heard the familiar voice of Colby. We started to film the video and after we had finished, I wanted to ask.

"So, I've heard that you've been being a jerk to Briana" I smirked at him, watching as he fell back into the couch, rolling his eyes and looking fed up.

"Look, we don't get along, that's all" Colby seemed to have been getting pissed off and I couldn't see how he was getting pissed off with a question.

"There has to be a reas-"

"There is no reason alright Brennen? Can we just change the subject now?" I narrowed my eyes at Colby, feeling as though he was keeping shit from me. I didn't like that. But I respect him enough to let him keep to himself. I decided not to venture further with trying to get an actual reason out of him, and picked up the vlog I had stopped earlier. I tried to pretend like I wasn't pissed off with Colby, but the urge was eating at me to find out what the hell was going on. Guess that's for him to know and for me to find out.

A/N

Heya, I'm back again lols. I tried to get this part up quite quick so bypass any mistakes that I have missed 😂🙄 I'm gonna go now, but I hope you enjoyed this part and please let me know what you think as it's always appreciated 😋❤️