Chapter 68 "Then I'll do it without her knowing"

"But I mean, come on! How do you not have a girl?" Rachel continued to nag at Troy. We stepped inside of the beach side diner, the bell at the top of the door ringing.

"A'ight listen, I don't need a girl when I've got you two" Troy smirked as he slid into a booth. Rachel slid in next to him while I sat in front.

"WRONG! She can't be your girl because she already belongs to somebody" Rachel wiggled her eyebrows around in an amusing manner.

"I don't give a shit, you both are still my girls" Troy scoffed, laughing at the same time. A happy and cheery waiter came to take our orders. She was wearing that cliche diner waitress outfit. This entire diner was damn cliche what was I saying?

"Can I take your guys' orders?" She smiled, showing off her pearly whites.

"I'll take the cheese burger with a side of fries and a strawberry milkshake" Rachel used her finger to point at each of the titles of her chosen meal. The waitress nodded, looking at Troy next.

"I'll have a chicken burger and fries with a cola please" Troy smiled.

"Annnd I'll have the chicken nuggets with fries and a cola" The waitress nodded and skipped off. We placed each of our menus back in the holder beside the window.

"I want one of your nugs" Rachel stated, making me roll my eyes and sit back. This girl could eat so much junk and still not put on a pound. Whereas I could look at something and instantly gain twenty pounds. She had a faster metabolism than me. Life's unfair.

"Girl, you just ordered food" Troy slapped her arm playfully.

"Yeah but still" Rachel slapped him back.

"She doesn't even put on a pound either" I groaned, playing with some ketchup packets.

"Fast metabolism having ass" Troy rolled his eyes sarcastically. We talked for a while, waiting for our food and listening to Rachel's many life problems.

"Rachel shut up for a minute" Troy joked. Rachel's jaw dropped as she started attacking him by hitting him repeatedly. Troy stopped her by grabbing her wrists, hysterically laughing as her face turned red with anger.

"I really don't like this bitch" Rachel sat back with a mad look on her face, crossing her arms across her chest.

"So who's the guy I needa' beat for stealing my girl?" Troy joked, watching Rachel and I giggle. I took out my phone and showed him Colby's Instagram profile and a few pictures of Colby and I.

"Oh shit" Troy's face turned white. Rachel and I laughed, thinking he was scared of Colby or something. It was weird how he just turned pale and almost scared shitless.

"What's wrong? Is he too scary for you?" I pushed my phone all up in his face.

"No Briana stop!" Troy snapped, his cheeks twitching. He crossed his arms and looked out of the window, not looking at Rachel and I.

"Dude chill. She's only kidding around. Why so up tight?" Rachel poked his arm.

"No reason" Troy spoke through clenched teeth. What was his deal?

"Do you know Colby or-"

"Nope never seen him in my life" Troy coughed, changing the subject to our food when it arrived. I looked at Rachel with a confused look. She shrugged her shoulders and tucked in to her food. I brushed off the fact that Troy acted like a crazy a second ago and turned my attention to my greasy-but amazing food that sat right in front of me.

-Colby's POV-

"Dude he's going to kill me!" Sam freaked, pacing around the room like he was crazy.

"Relax man, he won't do shit" I kept my stance with my arms crossed and my back against the wall. My head was slightly tilted down, forcing my eyes to look up at Sam as my head remained down.

"Bro if he finds out where I live, he'll come and take my head with him!" Sam overreacted.

"What did he even do to you anyway?" I asked him.

"His twin sister Kelani, I dated her two years back, remember?" I nodded my head, still not fully understanding him. "I cheated on her dude!" Sam almost flipped upside down and did a handstand. No fucking way.

"Oh shit! Sam isn't a little saint! HOLY SHIT DUDE!" I yelled, screaming it across the house.

"Shhhhh! You cannot tell anybody" Sam's face was enough to make me piss myself with laughter.

"You are so screwed bro" I tried to control my laughter but ended up having to put my hands on my knees to support myself. Sam groaned and fell onto the couch face down. His head was buried in a pillow, only muffled moans to be heard from him.

"Come on man, it's not that bad" I patted his back, trying to seem like a good friend when really I was being a horrible one right now.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO TROY IS?" He sat up and practically screamed with panic and fear.

"He's a skater boy. You can relax" I nodded my head with a lopsided smirk on my face.

"A skater boy that can take his skate board, wrap it around my neck and ride it down a ramp with me on it! The dude is a known LA fighter" Sam's head fell into his hands. It sounded like he would cry.

"What? As in gang member, MMA?" I suggested.

"No, he gets into fights with people he doesn't like or has done him dirty. He never loses his fights either. Look man, I'm toast" Sam continued to moan and groan.

"Then I'll fight him for you" I really didn't wanna right but if I had to, I would.

"Colby no. Briana will kill you" Sam's head popped up.

"Then I'll do it without her knowing"

A/N

There's only two chapters left 😩BUT THAT MEANS SEQUELLLL. Oh yeah, so I think I'm gonna start publishing the sequel this Saturday. I'll make sure to add a chapter here about the sequel but make sure you get a notification about it otherwise you won't know about the sequel release :,( i hope you enjoyed this chapter and book so far guys!