Chapter 38 "It's like you both don't wanna admit you like eachother"

-Colby's POV-

Waking up the day after a party was always shit. My head wasn't killing though. I felt like last night really sucked for Briana. Rachel and I are both accountable for making out. I hadn't really explained what happened to Briana yet. Hopefully when she talks to Rachel, Rachel can explain. It's not that I don't want to explain, I just don't want to remember what happened. Okay yep, definitely sounds like I don't wanna explain. Anyways. I got myself up and headed straight to the bathroom.

"Oh geez" I almost jumped when I saw myself in the bathroom mirror. I really should've washed my face before sleeping last night. My face paint was smeared all over my face. I looked a lot more scary now than last night. For the duration of my time in the bathroom, I showered and did all that stuff. I wanted to go talk to Elton and ask for advice. After all, he is Uncle Elton.

-Briana's POV-

"Xavier I really am not prepared" I fixed my sunglasses on my head. I seriously didn't want to get into an argument with Rachel. It was weird that Xavier and I were by ourselves without her. It was always us three together but not this time. Xavier and I were at this diner type place, sitting in a booth. We were waiting for Rachel to come through the door any second. Eventually she did, Xavier and I becoming increasingly awkward.

"Hey, how's the hangover?" I nervously chuckled as Rachel sat down.

"It's alright, I feel completely fine actually" Rachel smiled. We sat in silence for a few minutes before Rachel broke it. "I'm really sorry for last night, Bri" The air was thick with tension.

"Rachel I honestly can't wrap my head around it. You knew I had feelings for him. What actually happened when I left?" I sat back, waiting to listen to what she had to say. Rachel let out a sigh, looking off outside and then back to me. She knew she had fucked up. I would have never done that to her, sober or drunk.

"Colby and I were talking and I knew I wasn't sober. I then just went in for it but he kissed back. I felt so awful because Brennen came and told us you were crying. I'm really sorry for ruining your night" She fiddled with the rings on her fingers.

"I am angry that you did that" I blew a puff of air out of my mouth.

"I know you like him but you both are single. You don't own each other" Rachel put her head in her hands. Does she think I don't realise we don't own each other?

"I know that, it's just hard to think your best friend would do that to you. I would never do that to you, Rach" Rachel seemed to be getting annoyed with me. You could just tell by her facial expressions.

"I didn't come here to argue, I came to resolve this shit" She sternly stated.

"I'm willing to forgive you but one condition" I held up my index finger. She made a 'go then' look at me. "Ice cream at our spot, now" I smirked at Xavier and Rachel.

"What? Now? I haven't even had-" I cut her off, dragging her by her wrist out of the diner. That was much easier than I thought. It was Rachel and I though, we can't hold grudges against each other. I guess you could say we still had our sister spark. But it would take a lot of work for me to fully trust her again.

-Colby's POV-

"You two need to go on a date. At this point it's more than obvious you both have feelings. You even admitted you loved her man!" Sam threw his hands up. The guys were helping me out with this whole shit between Briana and I.

"I'm not even kidding, it's like you both don't want to admit you like each other" Aaron bit into an apple, Corey clicking his fingers at him.

"I don't wanna be a cringy ass couple though" I cringed at even saying that.

"Colby, brother, you haven't had a girlfriend in," Elton looked up at the ceiling. "How long?"

"Yeah but I've seen those cringe couples and I just don't wanna be like that" my face blushed a little as I thought about Briana and I being a couple.

"Listen, take her out on a date, you don't even have to call it a date to her. You need to talk about where you stand and you need to ask her out" Brennen piped up. I forgot he was even next to me for a minute.

"Fine, I'll do it. Just so you guys can shut up about it"

"And so you can finally be at peace and finally have a girlfriend" Sam made us laugh. What the hell and how the hell was I going to ask her out and where was I going to bring her? I need some serious help on date planning and that shit. I am clueless. So who do I go to? The one and only Corey Scherer.

A/N

Ugh, I feel like this is shitty but it's Gucci, right? Lmao I have school tomorrow and I am literally dreading it. I just can't wait for Christmas so I can be off again. Also Christmas in general fucking excites me. I cannot wait. I hope you enjoyed lovelies and I'll see you tomorrow :)