Chapter 59 "Coolest dad of 2017"

My dad had texted me last night that he wanted to spend a day with me. It had been so long since my dad and I had quality time together so today would be awesome. I couldn't get to sleep last night due to the fact that Colby had FaceTimed me until almost 3am, making both of us wide awake. Eventually he fell asleep on FaceTime, leaving me to end the call and stay up watching Teen Wolf all night. I didn't feel tired so it was all gucci. Since being around Brennen and my friends, I gained some sort of skill from their vlogging and decided I would give it a shot myself. I never really talk about YouTube that much because I'm so shit at uploading and generally awful at YouTube but I still manage to make some sort of money. I really don't know why people watch my YouTube channel but I have been told I'm funny so I'll take that.

"Hey guys, it's like-almost twelve pm right now and I need to get ready pronto because I'm spending the day with my dad" I spoke to my small camera, studying my face in the viewfinder. "I look like such shit right now but it's cool because I'm gonna get ready in like two and maybe I'll time lapse it I don't know, my makeup routine and stuff isn't that interesting but I guess I'll add it in cause ya know" I spoke to the camera so confidently, beginning to get ready. For the day, I chose to wear,

"This the fit" I showed my outfit in my full body mirror, fixing my shirt that was messily tucked into my shorts

"This the fit" I showed my outfit in my full body mirror, fixing my shirt that was messily tucked into my shorts. My backpack was dangling off of my shoulder, my outfit looking so cute. "I actually think these shoes were Rachel's but she got the wrong size so she gave me them" I remembered, pointing the camera at my feet. "I'm gonna go pick up my dad and then I'll pick the vlog back up again" I pointed the camera back at me, shutting it down and heading out to my car. I finally got to my mom and dad's house, picking my dad up and starting the camera again as it sat pointed at my dad and I.

"Alright, this is my dad, say hi dad" I smiled as I pulled away from the house, watching as he made faces at the camera.

"What's up dudes" he held up the peace sign, making me wheeze with laughter.

"Coolest dad of 2017" I mumbled as I drove. My dad and I conversed back and forth, occasionally talking to the camera. I wanted some Starbucks so we headed there. As we walked inside, I vlogged my feet walking, feeling all cute and shit. I'm so cool.

"I'm gonna get a Mango smoothie, what about you dad?" I held the camera pointed at my face, angling it towards my dad as he looked at the menu.

"I don't know, I'll probably get the same as you. You've always loved mango ever since you were little" he chuckled.

"Guys did you know I was a vlogger when I was like really little? There's so many home videos of me and I was just-" I held up the perfect sign with my fingers, my face showing an almost painful look, emphasising my sarcasm on how perfect a vlogger I was as a child.

"I remember this one time you were singing and the next minute you just fall to the floor for no fucking reason" my dad burst into laughter.

"Really? I mean I am clumsy as shit but like-" I laughed myself, moving forward in the line to order. I was always much closer to my dad than my mom. I had my dad's humour and my mom's temper. I don't know which is worse. Well, my dad's humour is actually funny as shit so sorry mom but, dad wins this round. Dad and I sat in Starbucks and chilled for a while. I stopped vlogging to actually spend time with my dad, taking a few selfies and that with him for my snapchat. Colby started to request to FaceTime, giving me the perfect opportunity for my dad to meet him. I started to vlog again as the call connected to Colby, me showing him on the camera.

"So Colby just decided to call and I'm gonna let my dad talk to him" I giggled, handing the phone to my dad, vlogging the entire conversation between the two.

"Isn't Briana just awful she's so annoying isn't she" my dad joked to Colby, watching my jaw drop.

"Yes sir, I can agree with that 100%" Colby's voice came through the phone, the two laughing uncontrollably at my reactions as my dad showed me on the FaceTime.

"Guys my dad and my boyfriend are bullying me please call the cops and get these two arrested" my amusement shone through, the camera on me. Colby had to end the call, so my dad and I decided to go and do something. It was such a funny environment with him. We messed around in stores at the mall and he filmed me dancing like an idiot in a store. It was as if my dad was my best friend rather than my dad. He was truly the best though. The best dad.

A/N

Hey yall this is a lil shorter because I couldn't think of anything else lmao. I think this was a very nice chapter to have about Briana and her dad because I can't relate to that so it's nice to have a character close to her dad which I wanted to have in this book! I need to go sleep and shit so I'll see yall dudes tomorrow ;) I hope your day/night is going good and stay positive!