Chapter 24 "Thanks Princess"

Kyle and I walked around downtown LA for a while, until we got bored. That's when Kyle suggested something that may be illegal but fuck it, we're rebels.

"Wanna get a close up look of the Hollywood sign?" I always wanted to get real close to it but never really got around to it.

"Of course I do!" I spoke in a very obvious type of tone. Kyle smiled and grabbed my hand, dragging me to my car and getting in the driver's seat.

"I wanna drive and I know where it is" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Kyle, I'm a Cali girl! I grew up here too so I, of course, know where it is" I crossed my arms, a playful smirk toying on Kyle's lips.

"Yeah, but we have to sneak up to it" Kyle drove my car pretty fast which, I was not used to. It took us a while to get there because Kyle kept taking wrong turns to piss me off but we eventually arrived.

"I can't guarantee that we'll get very close to it because obviously we aren't allowed up there" Kyle said as we began to trek up the trail that Kyle had led us to. Shit, I really needed to work out more. This was just embarrassing.

"Carry me, I'm tired" I sat on the ground, panting.

"Come on, fatty. We needa get to the top!" Kyle began walking ahead of me. Nooo, come back please.

"Wait Kyle, come back!" I quickly stood up and jogged to him, being even more tired than before. My eyes quickly darted to the huge Hollywood sign that was far away but still quite big due to how close we were to it.

"Pose so I can take some photos" Kyle motioned for me to come over. I posed with the huge sign, Kyle snapping a photo.

"Wait! I need an Instagram boomerang" I motioned for Kyle to come over and stand next to me. I held my phone landscape and Kyle and I made funny faces as the boomerang was taken. It was just us two with the Hollywood sign in the background, pulling funny faces as the short video jumped back and forward. Kyle and I looked around at the amazing view for a while, until we headed back to my car. I drove to Kyle's house and dropped him off, saying goodbye. Once I got home, Colby immediately began annoying me. Something that wasn't new.

"Stop following me!" I angrily walked out into the backyard, Colby following me to piss me off. We both stood beside the pool, bickering back and forth.

"I just wanna follow you" he smirked, poking my arm harshly. Ow, that hurt.

"Is your phone in your pocket?" I asked, Colby oblivious to what I was about to do.

"Nope, why-" just as he had said that, I pushed him straight into the pool, Colby huffing at me.

"Now you have to get in" He folded his arms as he climbed out.

"Wha-no. That wasn't an agreement we discussed" I wiggled my index finger at him.

"Hurry up and get changed" he began stripping down to his boxers, his wet and chlorine covered clothes lay next to the pool. I sighed and did what he said, not wanting to argue anymore. The water was colder than expected, which caused me to squeal when I dipped in my toe.

"Don't be such a baby" Colby laughed at me, swimming around in the pool.

"I'm not getting in" I almost tried to cover myself, standing in my bra and panties. The one fucking day I don't wear a matching bra with my panties. Kill. My. Self.

"Yeah you are" Colby leant on the side of the pool, his arms holding on.

"No I am not!" I stomped my feet like a child.

"Then we're gonna have to do this the hard way" Colby started to get out of the water. Oh hell no. I started to back away, knowing what his intentions where.

"Colby, you stay well away from me or I will," I tried to think of the meanest thing I could but struggled slightly.

"You'll what?" Colby stood and waited sarcastically. He had an amused look as he watched me struggle.

"I will!" I held my finger in the air, still waiting for something to come to my mind. "I will forever hate you!" I put on a satisfied face.

"Oh well, that doesn't bother me" he shrugged before picking me up bridal style and walking over to the poolside, laughing as I screamed and clung to him.

"Put me down now!" I demanded. Of course he didn't listen. I held my breath as I hit the freezing water, my body almost going into a shock. Thanks a lot, Brock. Colby jumped in after me, splashing me.

"I fucking hate you so much" I rubbed my eyes, the water stinging them.

"We both know that's not true. Don't tell lies" Colby came closer to me, smiling as usual because he knew he was getting on my nerves. Every single fucking one of them.

"What if I'm not telling lies" I cocked my eyebrow up.

"See, now you could have just told a white lie to save me the heart break" Colby's face became saddened.

"Awh I'm sorry, did I break poor Colby's heart?" I pouted, trying my best to stop the flirting going on between us.

"Yeah you did, you should probably fix it by kissing me" he smirked. Ah now see Colby, that's not how this game works. I'm trying to win so you'll give up so I'm not going to forfeit so you can have your first kiss.

"Maybe I should, but it's my cue to leave now" I swam away from him, grabbing my clothes as he looked at me in defeat. Now that's how you wriggle out of something.

"No wait!" I heard Colby call after me as I walked inside, laughing so hard. Colby ran in after me only to slip and fall and cut his finger. Okay, maybe I can be nice now. Just this once.

"Are you okay? Get up silly" I chuckled, helping him up and walking him to the bathroom. Colby hopped up onto the counter top in the bathroom as I grabbed a towel and tried to stop the bleeding.

"Thanks, princess" he winked at me, my eyes rolling. Please say that 'princess' was not a new nickname for me. Otherwise I would have to throw myself out of the window.

"I'm only being nice" I cheesed.

"You know what would be even nicer?"

"What?" I had a puzzled look on my face. Colby went straight in and kissed me. I gave in and kissed him back, actually enjoying it. I just let him have his way after refusing to kiss him in the pool. Why did I give in? Because he's Colby Brock and he gets his way. That's when I began to catch feelings for Colby Brock. All because of a stupid kiss. A kiss that would start a whole new level of our weird and confusing relationship.

A/N

I had Gym today and we were playing rugby and I almost fell on my face because I ran too fast for my legs to keep up. It was a golden moment for me, honestly. I hope you enjoyed this part lovelies and let me know how you liked it😋