Chapter 12 "Blondie's Gonna Get It"

"SAMUEL JOHN GOLBACH GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I yelled upstairs to him, the boys sniggering behind me. I was so not in the mood for this shit. Sam apparently saw me with Kyle last night and proceeded to tell everyone some made up shit. I couldn't even remember what it was, but I was pissed.

"What is going on?" Sam came jogging down the stairs with a grin on his stupid ass face.

"Why did you tell everyone that Kyle and I were doing shit?" I sat down with my head in my hands. One thing's for sure though. I seemed like a massive slut. Well, in my eyes I seemed like one anyway.

"What?! Me?! Never" he joked. I stood up and slapped his arm, an angry expression on my face.

"What?! Me?! Never" I mocked him, everybody bursting into laughter at my awful attempt to mock him.

"Why're you guys yelling?" A sleepy Colby came downstairs. God dammit. Now he's gonna hear what Sam's dumbass had said.

"Sam told us that Briana was you know, getting a ride with Kyle" Corey held up the sign for that. I honestly wanted to puke.

"I did not ride him!" I threw my arms up, which only made them laugh more than before. Fucksake. I can't win.

"It's okay Bri, you can admit it" Colby sarcastically put his hand on my shoulder.

"Blondie, you're gonna get it" I growled at Sam.

"Elton! She's trying to attack me!" Sam yelled, Elton coming out of the garage.

"Why're you guys yelling?" He rubbed his tired eyes.

"Briana-" before Sam could even say one word, I punched him in his stomach.

"Did you see that! Call the cops right now" Sam groaned in pain, us laughing at his joke.

"Sorry Blondie" I sarcastically smiled.

"Shut up" he narrowed his eyes at me, making his way back upstairs.

-Kylie's POV-

Last night, Brennen and I weren't left on the best of terms. I do admit that I miss him a lot. Maybe I was just overreacting. I really do like him. I just don't know if I have enough trust to go back into a relationship. Brennen is the one person I could trust with my life. Would things change if we started to date? Just as I was deep in thought, I got a text from Briana.

Briana R, Sent Now
Hey Ky! How're you feeling since last night? Brennen wants to try fix things between you guys so, he's gonna text you later to set up something. I hope you're okay :)

Briana was so nice. Gosh, I really hoped she was right about Brennen wanting to fix things. The excitement built up inside of me. I had to go to my mom's house today, so I got myself dressed and left with a feeling of hope inside of me. Upon arriving at my mom's, she sat in the living room reading one of those books that we kept on the book case for decoration. No one really read them, unless they were bored to tears. My older brother Justin sat on the couch next to her, petting the family dog and fixing his blonde hair.

"Hey mom. Hey Justin" I started to pet the family dog, Maisie. She is a German Shepard. I seriously loved her so much.

"Oh Kylie, hello" my mom smiled, closing the dusty book and setting it aside.

"Sup, sis" Justin and I did our sibling handshake. We were so cool. Too cool, for that matter.

"How are you guys?" I asked, playing with my keys.

"We're good, how are you?" She fixed her hair.

"I'm great, how is dad?" My dad wasn't here right now, so I wanted to know how he was.

"Work as usual. Are you staying for something to eat?" She got up. I mean, I could stay for dinner. It wouldn't hurt.

-Brennen's POV-

"Is going to the movies a good thing to do?" I asked Briana who was stood in front of the mirror, her phone playing 'What Lovers Do - Maroon 5 (ft. SZA)'.

"Of course it is" she turned around, myself sniggering a little as she had some mascara under her eye.

"What?" Her eyebrows knit together in confusion before she realised what I was laughing at. "Never mind" she laughed at herself.

"I'm gonna text Kylie and see if she's up for it. I really hope so" my hands nervously started to type. Dang, I have never been so nervous to talk to a girl before.

"You know what ya gotta do right?" Briana's eyes darted to mine.

"Yup, I'm gonna do it" I said quite confidently although I didn't feel confident. That's the way to go. Pfff, who am I fooling with that shit?

Me, Sent 2 Minutes Ago
Hey Kyls, wanna go to the movies tonight? I kinda gotta ask you something.

Kylie replied within seconds and she actually wanted to go. I mean, that wasn't so hard, was it? Maybe at the end of tonight I'll have a girlfriend. That would make my life ten times better. Let's just hope this goes to plan.

A/N

It's a lil' shorter because I was gonna switch back to Briana's POV but then decided not to. Sorry for not updating two days in a row, I was just very tired due to school and I was out yesterday :)