Chapter 2

"Brianaaaaaa, get up!" Brennen pointed his camera in my face as I glanced at my phone. I got weekends off and it was Saturday. I was so dang excited and I had only woken up.

"Get that dumb camera outta my face, boy" I slapped Brennen's hand, his mouth in the shape of an 'o'.

"Okay, you guys met Briana on Tuesday but she hasn't really been in my vlogs because she's gotta work so, here she is again!" Brennen talked to the camera as I woke myself up, Kobe racing into the room and jumping up onto my lap. Brennen put the camera down for a moment, sitting on my bed and talking to me.

"I wanna change my hair colour" I frowned, looking at the ends of my straight silver/grey hair. I had dyed it this colour years ago and had just kept dying my roots but now I was bored.

"I should dye your hair for a video" Brennen suggested. I hated people touching my hair and I didn't trust anyone with it but I'm sure if I told him how to do it, he shouldn't have room to mess it up. Plus, it would make good content.

"Do you wanna?" I cocked my head to the side at him as he hugged Kobe to his chest. Those two were for sure best friends. Cuties.

"Do you trust me enough?" He grinned. Do I trust you, Brennen? The last time I let you touch my hair was when we were kids and you thought it would be funny to put gum in my hair. That was not a fun time. My mom had to cut it out of my hair and I was devastated.

"I mean, if I show you how to do it, you shouldn't be able to mess it up and anyway, I could always go to a professional if you do mess it up" I winked at him.

"Baby, I am the professional" I rolled my eyes at Brennen. Realising I had to get myself dressed, I kicked Brennen out and made my bed.

"What to wear, what to wear" My hands pushed multiple items of clothing out of the way as I clicked my tongue off of the roof of my mouth. Why is it always with us girls that we have so many clothes and we can never decide what to wear? The number one most stressful thing ever, I think. It took me a while but I finally chose something. As I looked in the mirror, I had black high waisted ripped skinny jeans on, low top black and white old skool vans and a NASA t-shirt crop top. I looked flyyyyy. Maybe not. Maybe just basic. Yeah, let's go with basic.

"Oweee" I took a sharp intake of breath as my hairbrush tugged through my knotted hair. I always hated waking up and brushing my hair, only because it was so frickin' painful. The same with washing my hair. Gosh, it is so sore.

"Are you ready?" Brennen tapped on my bedroom door and let himself in as my straighteners heated up.

"Yup, I just gotta straighten my hair" Brennen nodded his head and sat on my bed. He watched me contently as I sectioned my hair and straightened it. My hair always was longer when it was straight. In curls or beach waves, it looked short as hell, even though it reached way over my bra clasp. It didn't take too long to straighten my hair and I could tell poor Brennen was impatient. Sorry but I gotta look good..for myself. Duh. Brennen and I left the apartment and went to get some hair dye. We don't have any time for that fancy shit so, we got a cheap box dye. Fingers crossed that it doesn't turn out shitty.

"Hmm, which one should I get?" I held up two different box dyes that were clearly different shades of brown.

"They're both the same Bri" Brennen rolled his eyes, scanning his eyes over the other colours.

"They aren't" I stuck my tongue out at Brennen. "Now, dark or light?" Brennen thought for a few seconds. He said he was the professional here so he should know best. Not.

"Not too dark but not too light" I nodded my head and picked up the perfect brunette colour. It was twenty dollars and I thought that was pretty good. Along with the dye, I got a pack of gum and paid for my items, leaving with Brennen.

"Where to now?" I asked Brennen as we walked, offering him a piece of gum.

"I wanna get a new shirt" Brennen took the piece of gum from me and popped it in his mouth. We walked to a guys store and Brennen browsed for a little bit before choosing his desired shirt. At least he wasn't bad as me when I go shopping. I have to go to every clothing rack at least three times before coming to the conclusion that I don't actually need anything. Well, I have done that only a few times but still. Brennen brought his shirt to the cashier and paid for it, starting to vlog again as I looked at my phone, people recognising me on my Instagram as Brennen's childhood best friend. There were a few comments that made me question everything. For example,

'I bet they're just dating and they're trying to cover it up'

Yup, that's totally it! I can't believe people were so good at guessing shit. But seriously though, why even think that? We don't even act like a freaking couple. And I usually play cupid for Brennen. I did when we were like fifteen. I probably still could play cupid. Maybe I should hook Brennen up with someone. Now that would be interesting. Very interesting indeed.

A/N

It's been two days since I have updated this book and so here's the next part :)