Chapter 23 "Briana Banana"

(Real quick before this starts, please read the Author's Note I leave at the end of each chapter because this one has something that I really need your opinion on and I won't be doing it until I get enough people giving feedback so yeah, check that out at the end and please do comment as it lets me know what to do)

-Colby's POV-

I wanted to slap myself in the face. Why couldn't I just admit that I did have feelings for Briana? I knew I had for so long yet I still acted like a dick towards her. If I'm honest, I was only trying to cover up my feelings for her. It's just a tendency I have with her, and I can't help it anymore. It's like I don't want her to know. I'm scared of rejection and I knew she would reject me. Maybe we can have one of those friendships that flirt but insult each other. In my eyes, it would be very beneficial to us. That way I wouldn't have to tell her I liked her. And anyway, she still hadn't explained to me why she went to see Castrid about me. Not now anyway. I woke up from my deep sleep and rubbed my tired eyes, looking for my phone. My bae Brennen had texted me, bringing a smile to my face that he had taken time to text me.

Brennen, 17 minutes ago
Hey dude, how are you guys now that you're alone? ;)

Me
Dude, I don't know what to do :(

Before I could try to send a second message, Brennen had started to call me.

"Hey man, what's going on?" Brennen's voice came through the phone as I sat up, still in my bed.

"Ugh" I said as I began explaining what was going on with Briana and I. I just needed Brennen to talk to since he has known Briana longer than all of us. He should know what to do.

"Alright bro listen, Briana is the most caring girl ever and I'm sure if you play your cards right, you guys will figure this all out" I knew that Briana was caring because of how she was yesterday with me on the roof. Not going to lie, that was pretty cute.

"I don't know, I guess I gotta be more nice, I mean, I have been being a pretty big dick to her" I wasn't ashamed to admit that I was a jerk to her. It was true obviously.

"I gotta go, I'll speak to you soon and play nice!" Brennen chuckled before hanging up. I guess I've gotta work on my attitude. Fun.

-Briana's POV-

"Holy shit Kyle!" I jumped as he stood in the front door way, holding out a card.

"Hey Bri, I got you this card because I felt real bad for pushing myself onto you that one time" he awkwardly scratched his neck, looking at something behind me. I turned around to see Colby standing in just his boxers, looking at us confused. I guess he heard what Kyle had said.

"Anyways, are you up for hanging out today? I need to get out more" I pressed my index finger to my lip.

"Of course, what time do you wanna hang?" Kyle's face lit up. I think he was mostly relieved that I hadn't held a grudge against him and that I wasn't extremely pissed at him.

"Maybe in like an hour and a half? I just need some time to get ready and shit" Kyle nodded his head at me. We left it at that and I headed to the kitchen, holding the card in my hands, my nails grazing over it.

"What's that?" Colby asked as I walked in, a puzzled expression across his face.

"Nothing really" I walked and leant against the sink, that way Colby couldn't snoop at what it had said. I opened it up and the front implied that it was an apology card. I opened it up and began to read, Kyle really putting too much thought into this one apology.

To Briana Banana,
I am very deeply sorry for pushing myself onto you and I do realise it was wrong. I'm gonna make this as cheesy as possible by also saying that I love your smile! I know that there isn't anything there between us and this could end up being very awkward but you are beautiful and amazing and I hope we can still be friends :)

From Kylester

A few chuckles and a wide smile came from me as I finished off reading what Kyle had said. Honestly, it was super cute. He really did make it cheesy, but that made it even better to read. I'm glad he only thinks of us as friends and maybe it will be a little awkward knowing he likes me, but at the end of the day, we aren't awkward. Colby kept staring and giving me confused looks but lucky for him he will never read this. Unless he decides to be nosy, then he'll read it. Without saying anything to Colby, I went upstairs to get dressed and I set the card on the dresser, still smiling. Today I wore,

"Colby, I'm going out

"Colby, I'm going out. I'll be back later" I smiled at him as he sat at his MacBook.

"Okay, see you" he smiled, looking me up and down. After speaking to Colby, I left the house and headed off to meet with Kyle. I was excited to hang with him. It should be an eventful day. Well, I hope.

A/N

Ight so if you read the first message shit thing, I wanted to know how you would feel if I included smut in this fanfiction. I personally find it awkward to write so my best friend Jess said she would happily do it (she writes fanfictions too just not here). So yes, would you like me to include smut or nah? Please do let me know because it makes my life easier in deciding and after all, it's you that is reading this! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and I am off to sleep because I am fucking exhausted 🙃