Chapter 50 "shush you dork!"

-Briana's POV-

"Brennen? Brennen?!" I yelled around the apartment, seeing no signs of him or Kobe. My mind was going insane with the thought of him in Australia but I kept myself at bay. I pulled my phone out from my pocket and dialed Brennen's mom's number first, hoping he was there or something.

"Briana! Hey" her voice cheered through the phone. I wish I could be as enthusiastic as she was right now.

"Hey Mrs Taylor, have you saw Brennen lately or did he swing by?" I asked as I nervously turned the knob of his bedroom door.

"He dropped Kobe off yesterday and said he needed him to be here for a few days but other than that no honey, is everything alright?" She asked.

"No-yup! Everything is just fine" I reassured her, biting my lip as I ran around, noticing his essentials and some of his belongings gone. I think it's safe for me to assume what's happened here.

"Oh okay, let me know if anything is off okay? See you later Bri" We both said goodbye and ended the call. I sat on his bed and scrolled through my contacts, finding his sister Jessica's number.

"Hey Jess! Have you heard from Brennen lately?"

"No I haven't, is everything-"

"Everything's fine, thanks anyways" I ended the call again. I started to call Nik and Bradlee but even they hadn't heard from Brennen. I slumped down on Brennen's bed, sad and worried. I can't believe he didn't say anything. He just....left. I tried texting Colby, wondering if he had heard from him either.

Just after my messages with Colby, I got a call from Corey's phone

"Hello?" I answered, hearing the other guys in the background being quiet.

"It's me, Colby" Colby whispered.

"Where the hell are you and why are you whispering?" I almost wanted to laugh because the situation was so weird.

"Elton brought us to some abandoned farm, I can't remember the name. Anyways, what's wrong? Why so sad?"

"Brennen is gone. His stuff is gone, Kobe is at his mom's for a few days and he's-"

"Briana slow down, geez. So Brennen is gone and you don't know where?" I rolled my eyes at Colby, happy he couldn't see me right now.

"Yes! Yes if I knew we wouldn't be in this situation" My face scrunched up into a frown. He has to be somewhere. Not Australia. No, no and NO.

"Did you call him?"

"No I didn-wait that would be a good idea actually" Colby laughed from the other end of the phone.

"See? I'm not as stupid as you think"

"Alright shush you dork, I'll call you later. Or you call me" I ended the call and tried to call Brennen.