Chapter 29 "Night, idiot"

(A/N - ring ring it's me bitch. I changed the face claim for Briana (check the introduction part of this cause it should be updated now) and her face claim is now Maci Pope. I felt as though Maci looked alooooot closer to what my vision for what Briana looks like so yee)

-Brennen's POV-

Not going to lie, I was missing Los Angeles a lot more than I thought. I really wanted to know what Briana and Colby were up to. I wonder if they actually made up. Everybody became increasingly interested in Colby and Briana.

"Have you guys heard anything about them?" Kylie was sitting next to me, playing with the fabric on a pillow.

"Last time I texted Colby he was telling me how much he liked her" I licked my lips with a smirk on my face as everybody began to become happy.

"Dude, do you know what this means if they get together? Colby will actually have a girlfriend" Corey sat with a huge smile on his face.

"But what about the fans?" Elton mentioned. Oh yeah. We never thought about that. But everyone deserves happiness, right?

"True, but he deserves to be happy" Aaron shrugged.

"Think about it though, what if they both get attacked because they're together?" Elton did make a very good point. My mind was deep in thought as I tried to think about the multiple scenarios.

"What if they kept it on the DL?" Kylie suggested.

"The fans are gonna find out at some point so, I guess keeping it in secrecy was the best option" Elton fumbled around with his camera.

"Let's not forget that they aren't even dating" Kylie chuckled. I took the pillow from her and began to throw it into the air, Kylie mad because I took the pillow from her.

"If Colby wants something he knows how to get it" Elton was right. It was just Colby. "Only three more days until we finally find out what's going on between those two" And I couldn't wait.

-Briana's POV-

"Colby I don't even-" I attempted to reply, but Colby cut me off.

"Briana just answer the question. I don't want an essay, I want the truth" he crossed his arms firmly across his chest, the wind softly blowing through the space between us. Fuck, he looked fine.

"Maybe a little, but don't get all cocky" I crossed my own arms, leaning against the bumper of his car more comfortably.

"Alright, that's all I needed to know. I just wanted you to be honest" Colby grinned, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and dragging me to get into the car. The car ride home for once wasn't awkward. Colby and I seemed like good friends. I think being honest with him was the best but even then I wasn't completely honest. I really did like him but in my eyes it would just make Colby feel like he had an advantage. But I was happy with letting him know I liked him. Colby and I got inside and immediately went to play with the dogs. I had never had so much fun with him before.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked Colby, his head nodding in response.

"I'm gonna go get changed first" I headed upstairs. I put on an oversized shirt and some fluffy socks, my hair flowing around my shoulders. I glanced at my face in the mirror and took off my makeup, feeling much more comfortable. Heading back downstairs, Colby had already got a movie ready to start.

"I frickin' love 22 Jumpstreet!" I jumped around excitedly as Colby chuckled and sat down on the couch, pressing play. I sat next to him, but not too close. Friendly close, I would say. Colby and I laughed through the first half, enjoying eachother's company and the movie. I got up and headed into the kitchen, grabbing some snacks and bringing them back into the room.

"Oi!" I swatted Colby's hand away playfully as he frowned, offering the snacks to him afterward.

"So rude" he mumbled, pretending as if he hadn't said anything before. Nice try, I heard you bitch.

"I heard that" my index finger wiggled in his face.

"I'm glad that your hearing is good" he joked, throwing a popcorn kernel at me.

"That fucking hurt you dick!" I clutched my forehead, Colby laughing to a painful extent.

"Aw I'm sorry, want me to kiss it better?" Colby grinned, messing around with me.

"Nope, I think it's all good" I held my thumbs up, sneakily throwing popcorn at him. You could tell just by the glances he was giving me that he was in fact annoyed. That's what he gets for throwing a kernel at me. Colby and I both had our feet on the footrest and I was jiggling my foot around.

"Stop" Colby shot a playful smile at me as he placed his foot gently over mine to stop me from jiggling it around. After he lifted his foot, I continued to do it until he got annoyed and stopped. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier as the movie continued and found myself drifting off to sleep, until I finally fell asleep, my breathing soft and slow.

-Colby's POV-

The movie credits rolled on and I poked Briana to make sure she was still awake. After a few pokes, I came to the conclusion that she was fast asleep, her hand in the half empty pop corn bowl and her head laying limp on her shoulder. My hand grabbed the TV remote and switched the TV off. I scooped Briana up into my arms and carried her to her room bridal style, placing her comfortably in her bed and tucking her in. I felt like a fucking babysitter but it was all good.

"Night, idiot" I heard her say in her sleepy and raspy voice as I walked away. For a moment, I turned around and smiled before leaving the room and closing her door gently. I couldn't help but think about how cute she was. It was unbelievable what she was doing to me. Our friendship was so fucking weird.

A/N

Hello peoples so what my plan is for next part is that its gonna include the smut you've been waiting for. Don't expect some fuckn smut that would be classed as an art because it's gonna be shit considering I have never wrote smut before but I'm gonna give it a shot in hopes that you won't completely demolish me for how shitty it's gonna be :,) I have school tomorrow so I'm gonna catch some z's and see you next part ✌🏻