Chapter 65 "Kristy-KIRSTY!"

"Alright alright, everybody chill" Elton attempted to calm everyone down. Just after Sam had mentioned seeing Kirsty coming out of his room, Rachel and Kirsty began to get at each others throats.

"Just leave you dumb whore. Nobody wants either of you here" Kirsty pointed between Rachel and I. "Oh but Brennen, you can stay" Her fake smile shone bright on her face. How could one manage to get on every single fucking nerve in your body? Kirsty must've been an expert in that field.

"I'm gonna kill her Briana" Rachel exaggerated, her eye almost twitching with anger.

"Before we begin to accuse Kirsty" Elton started. I shot daggers at him, angry he wasn't even thinking about me. "And Briana" He then spoke again, making me less angry at him than before. "We need to chill out Alright? That means you two need to stop it" Elton pointed between Kirsty and Rachel. He was like a dad trying to discipline his two fighting daughters.

"Why can't you guys just believe her? You know her a lot more than you know-that" Rachel cheekily addressed Kirsty, making one of the boys snicker a little.

"I agree, I mean I've known Briana all my life and she's too kind-a-heart to do something awful like that. Some of us in the room should also know that because they love her" Brennen looked over at Colby who's cheeks had got a little red.

"I believe Briana. I'm still weirded out by Kirsty going into my room" Sam's arm went up in the air like he was in school trying to get the teachers attention.

"I can tell you something too" Aaron came in with buddy in hand. Our heads all turned to look at him, waiting for his proposal.

"Huh?" Rachel's eyebrow went up, her arms folded across her chest.

"I also saw her leaving Sam's room. Not only that but I also saw her going into Colby's room and coming out again when I took a break from my editing. If that isn't proof enough that Briana is innocent then I don't know what is" Aaron gave me a sweet smile, making me almost want to cry because I had somebody that could-I suppose-back me up? Kirsty seemed to be getting very uncomfortable, looking as if she might get up and run out.

"Alright fine! I did it! I accused her. Thanks to this stupid ass, I've been ratted out" She huffed, grabbing her bag and angrily storming out. As she left, I went to give Aaron a tight hug, thankful that we finally got the truth because of him.

"I think it's time you realise that Briana is much more innocent than she looks" Brennen scratched his eye, laughing a little.

"I think we're done here. That's all I needed to make sure was got across" I smiled at Rachel and Brennen, being the first to walk out.

-Brennen's POV-

"I feel incredibly guilty" Elton's head dropped in shame.

"I knew she wasn't like that" Sam breathed a relieved sigh. I looked over at Colby who was incredibly silent and it was almost creepy how silent he was.

"We should have trusted her a lot more. She definitely didn't deserve to be made out to be a liar" Corey held his head up, using his arm to support his head.

"Colby? Nothing to say about your own girlfriend?" I rolled around on the balls of my feet.

"I feel so so bad. I practically screamed at her in the parking lot and dumped her bag out on the ground. I am the worst boyfriend ever" Colby had his head in his hands.

"She's your girlfriend dude. Do you really think she would've done something like that to you?" Corey looked over at Colby who was rubbing his eyes, trying to comprehend the fact that he didn't believe the one person he loves the most.

"No I don't know why I didn't trust her. Maybe this is why I've been single for so long" Colby chuckled a little.

"Call her or something later. I'm gonna go with Rachel and her to the mall. She needed you the most at a time like this" I smiled sympathetically at Colby before saying goodbye to the others and leaving with Rachel to the car.

-Briana's POV-

I got back from a day of shopping with Brennen and Rachel. It felt refreshing and relieving to finally have the truth on the table. Brennen went to go and chill with his friends, leaving Rachel and I in the apartment.

"I need to go and make myself some pasta because I'm broke as shit after today" Rachel stood up.

"You're like a college kid that can't afford to buy food so they just use those packets of pasta" I giggled, fixing my ponytail a little.

"Ah keep quiet. Are you sure you'll be good?" Rachel worried too much. Of course I would be fine. She has nothing to worry about.

"I'll be good. Now go make your pasta" I smirked amusingly at her as she left, closing the door behind her. Returning to my Teen Wolf series, I watched at least one episode before a knock was heard at the door. I got up to answer it, surprised to see Colby at the door in his black leather jacket and black skinny jeans.

"Can I come in?" His face showed guilt and a tinge of sadness. I scuffed the front of my sliders against the floor, my hands on the door as I looked down.

"Sure" I mumbled, watching him walk in as I shut the door behind him. Colby went and sat down on the couch, patting the space next to him for me to sit.

"Briana I'm really sorry. I should have trusted you, I'm so much better than that" Colby played with the fabric on a pillow.

"I know, it's not nice to be presumed as a liar and thief. Why didn't you believe me?" I asked him. He sighed and looked down. I wasn't sure if he knew himself why he didn't believe me.

"I don't know, I guess because I didn't suspect Kristy-KIRSTY! And it was all in your bag. I just took it too far" I smiled at him correcting himself, making me laugh. He smiled too. I loved his smile. "I'm really sorry for how I acted towards you in the parking lot. It was wrong" As he spoke, I shuffled closer to him and laid on his chest, feeling his hands envelop me in a cuddle.

"I completely understand you, Colby. Just please have some faith in me in the future" I sighed. "I guess I should tell you about Kirsty and I's past now"

A/N

Hey all, what's gooood? How yall been? I'm good. I'm also thinking about the sequel plot and stuff and hopefully soon I'll work on the book cover for it. That is if I get time. I have exams next week and art homework for my art class so I don't know whether the sequel will be released until after next week. I'll probably take a lil break or something idk yet. I'll see you guys tomorrow :)