New Character Introduction

This part is an Introductory kind of situation to one of Brennen's friends/complicated crush. The next part will be a continuation from last part :) I also apologise in advance if this is confusing in any way, Kylie will slowly come into it, I just wanna introduce her first so it's not all over the place.

 The next part will be a continuation from last part :) I also apologise in advance if this is confusing in any way, Kylie will slowly come into it, I just wanna introduce her first so it's not all over the place

direblues as Kylie Lowman (Alexis Ren as Kylie Lowman)

Kylie had been friends with Brennen after meeting him at an LA party. They became pretty close but slightly drifted apart. Brennen developed a crush on Kylie and she is completely oblivious to it. Brennen is Kylie's shoulder to cry on. She had been in an abusive relationship previously and ever since then, her trust has been rocky. All thanks to Brennen though, he's the only person she feels she can fully trust. She's a quiet girl and is pretty friendly. Briana meets Kylie and she takes note of how much Brennen actually likes her. He did tell Briana of course that he liked Kylie. Maybe Briana will play Cupid to them and help them get together. If anything, it's going to be a hard task to juggle since Briana hadn't played Cupid for Brennen since they were fifteen. Maybe she'll manage though. It should be easy enough, right?

A/N

Alright, so as the message before this part started said, this was an introduction. I wanted to make a proper introduction to this character because she will play a pretty big part in not only Brennen's life, but Briana's life too. Fuck, I'm waffling on now but you get the point. I can't wait for the following parts and if you ever wanna be a character in any of my books, just DM me and I can make it happen :) I enjoy incorporating my readers into my books so I would be more than happy ❤️

i'll wait: c.b | ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara