Chapter 49 "My therapy is the best in the country"

READ THE A/N AT THE END FOR AN EXPLANATION ON MY DISAPPEARANCE 😩

-Briana's POV-

"Hey Rach-" I closed her apartment door behind me, watching her hold up her index finger at me. She was sitting at her desk, on a phone call.

"No! No I want to-my package number? Um, let me just" her facial expressions drastically changed, her finger tapping on the mouse on her desk. "JY574GLQ941" She spoke to her phone. An agitated look occupied her face as she almost smashed her phone against the wall. What the heck did I walk into? She rolled her eyes and continued the phone call, hanging up viciously and slamming her phone on the desk.

"Those idiots don't understand a thing!" She flung her arms around, extremely agitated.

"What was that about?" I kept my gaze on her as I walked to her couch, sitting down and making myself comfortable.

"I ordered some clothes online and wanted to track my package. The voice thing told me they would return my call but I had to keep on repeating myself. God! I wish there was a better voice call-what the fuck do you call it!?" She looked at me, releasing a stressed sigh.

"An automated voice?" My face had a pained look on it, hoping I didn't anger Rachel by correcting her. Or telling her what it was called. I don't even know.

"Yes! That thing. Anyways, what're you here for sista?" Rachel turned around and put her hand in a bowl and flicked some grapes into her mouth effortlessly, crossing her legs on her desk chair.

"I'm just overthinking. Be my therapist?"

"Okay, I will. My therapy is, let's say, the best in the country?" She made me giggle, a smirk playing on her lips. "Now tell me, what's upsetting my bestie boo?" She got up to squeeze my cheeks. My grandma still does that to me Rach, don't.

"I'm seriously overthinking about Brennen. Since yesterday, he hasn't said a word to me around the apartment. How the fuck can I convince him to stay here when he won't even glance at me? He's also been hogging Kobe. I want my Kobe cuddles!" Acting like an angry toddler, Rachel frowned and thought. I just hope she has the right answer.

"Alright listen, Brennen-guaranteed-won't change his mind about Australia and Kylie. I mean, I think he's made up his mind now. It's just a matter of time. What you need to do is to chill. Try talk to him first and try your best to make an effort. You've got me, Colby, Xavier and so many more people around you. Don't stress, buttercup" Her lips formed into a sweet smile, filling me with hope and reassurance. I want what's best for Brennen. I hope he'll listen.

"Thank you, Rachel. Now can we get some fro-yo? I'm craving it" my hands rubbed my stomach. Rachel giggled and stood up to get her purse, following me out the door.

"Let's go shop too, I hear Forever 21 has the sale of the century" Rachel patted my back and followed me out.

-Colby's POV-

For some reason, I kept checking my phone for any sign of communication with Brennen. I had some hope he'd call and make up with me. Nope. I got the same message over and over.

0 missed calls
0 new messages
0 new voicemails

"Come on, Colby. We gotta get packed for the new video" Sam slapped my back.

"Ow! Any harder and I would've straight up threw you in the pool!" I groaned in pain, sliding my phone into my pocket and helping the guys get the torches and stuff. Another abandoned place video. Don't be surprised. We should start a series. It would be a bomb ass series though. We checked to make sure we had everything and went to Tender Greens to eat before our hour drive to this place. I was still hoping for a message or call from Brennen. I even checked his snapchat story, Instagram story and his Twitter to see if he updated. He hadn't. I hoped he was alright though. He usually updates everyday. Maybe he's busy. I shouldn't stress it. He's okay. I know he is. Yup, I'm overthinking. I guess I have been for a little while. I like to know if my people are good. In this case, I have no idea what Brennen is doing. Maybe he's with Nick or Bradlee.

A/N

It's short ik. I have been gone for two days cause I got really sick with a stomach bug. It was so bad I swear, I cried. IT WAS FUCKING AWFUL :,( I'm trying to get back into the routine of writing again (it's been two days Holly fucking calm down u dick) but like I just wanna sleep or drink water? That bug got me so fucked yo, I swear. I'm back though bitches and I posted a new edit on my Insta. It's an Ariana Grande one cause she's a queen. I'll be back again tomorrow so, get ready!