Chapter 16 "lol what a dumbass"

"Noooo! I don't want you to go" I clung onto Brennen's arm as we sat in the living room, Kylie giggling.

"I'm leaving tomorrow you idiot" he rolled his eyes. I couldn't believe it was already the night before Brennen, Kylie and the guys left for Australia. They had this little master plan to try get Colby and I to get along. Idiots. It wouldn't work. Trust me, I do not like him. One bit. Brennen, Kylie and I watched a movie, Kylie and Brennen mostly cuddling the entire time. It was getting a little too late and I really didn't want to sleep but, I knew tomorrow would have to come. I'm sure that it would be a flash until I was picking Brennen up from the airport and hearing all of his adventures over in Australia. Then I'll also get to watch the vlogs. That was one thing I couldn't wait for. The vlogs. It would give me a chance to see what they did in Australia.

"Alright guys, it's time for you two to get to bed. Your flight is early tomorrow" I threw a pillow at them, their eyes looking as drowsy as ever.

"I'm waking you up tomorrow if you don't get up because you're driving us to the airport" Brennen winked at me.

"I'll be up Bren, and I know, you have reminded me that I'm your Uber since you told me you guys were going" I rolled my eyes in exaggeration, crossing my arms firmly across my chest.

"Just checking little sis" Brennen patted my back hard, my back stinging afterward. Why the violence? Brennen took Kylie's hand and they left the living room, heading to Brennen's room.

"Night Kobe" I blew Kobe a kiss, petting his head only for Kobe to follow me. I closed my door, hoping Kobe would go back to his bed. Nope. The scratching and whining was all I could hear at my door. "Kobe! Go sleep!" I whined, laughing off my annoyance. Kobe wouldn't stop, so I gave in and got up, my hand wrapping around the cold door handle.

"Come on, kid" I softly chuckled. Kobe immediately hopped up onto my bed, as usual, taking up almost the entire bed. Why did dogs do that? It was like they owned your fucking bed.

"Kobe move over" I tried pushing him slightly, only to have no luck. My mind was more concerned on the time, so I drifted off to sleep, not caring if I was in a cramped position. Thank you Kobe, thank you.

Ah, the sweet sound of my alarm sounded in my ears, waking my body up in a shock. Kobe woke up too, his head tilted to the side at my phone.

"It's okay Kobe, just my stupid alarm" I reassured him as if he was a human. My arm slapped around my nightstand like a fish out of water, trying to find my phone until my hands found it. My fingertips grazed over the screen, turning off the alarm. I could hear movement from Brennen's room and got myself up, putting on some fresh clothes. Today I decided to wear,

Being the lazy shit I am, I decided on not wasting time on putting makeup on and I was genuinely not in the mood to sit in front of my mirror, applying makeup so, I went makeup free today

Being the lazy shit I am, I decided on not wasting time on putting makeup on and I was genuinely not in the mood to sit in front of my mirror, applying makeup so, I went makeup free today. It seemed warm in LA today, so I took a risk and didn't put on a jacket. Holy shit I'm a rebel. Maybe not.

"Hey dudes, all set for your trip?" I came out of my room with my keys and phone in hand. My hands fumbled around as I slipped my phone into my back pocket.

"Yup, I'm so excited" Kylie jumped around in excitement as Brennen made us breakfast.

"We have to leave in twenty minutes so, shove that shit into your mouths" Brennen laughed, Kylie giving him a 'how though?' look.

"How do you feel Brennen?" I asked him. Brennen turned around, two plates in hand. He handed me one before answering. I picked up the piece of toast on my plate and took a huge bite out of it, my hunger becoming too much for me.

"I'm excited, I'll bring you a souvenir back" he winked.

"How about you bring me one of the 5 Seconds Of Summer guys back?" Kylie burst into laughter as Brennen just looked at me with his mouth slightly open and his eyebrow cocked up. "In fact, bring Ashton Irwin home and I will legit be the happiest girl on earth" I winked. Ashton was fit as fuck alright.

"How about a key ring or a magnet?" Brennen's mouth broke into a smile.

"And Ashton Irwin?" I think I was just annoying Brennen now.

"Is he hotter than moi?" Brennen asked me. A thoughtful look appeared on my face as I pretended to think. He knew my answer. It was so damn obvious.

"Yeah, waaaaaay hotter" I nodded my head slowly, Brennen not catching on that I was joking.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later" Brennen joked, walking off before walking back again. I would miss these two a lot. Even just two weeks without them was gonna be sad as fuck. The same goes for the others like Corey, Sam, Elton and Aaron and some of their other friends.

"What about Calum Hood though?" Kylie made a duck face in thought. True though! What about Calum? We can't forget Luke and Michael too.

"Shittttt, he is fine" I made the perfect sign with my fingers. Kylie nodded in agreement, Brennen making a sad face. Aw, sorry Brennen.

"They all are" Kylie cleaned her plate up.

"What about me?!" Brennen held his arms up at Kylie, Kylie and I laughing at him. Cuties they were. Such cuties.

"You're better than them" Kylie stood directly in front of him, smiling like crazy at him, knowing she was annoying him. We loved annoying him. It was the funniest shit ever.

"Aw, thanks" he pulled her into a hug, giving her a sloppy kiss on the forehead.

"Keep it PG!" I joked, poking Brennen in his chest.

"What the fuck are you talking about keep it PG?" Brennen's face was filled with confusion. Again, he was lost and didn't realise I was kidding. lol what a dumbass. But I loved that dumbass. Because we're besties.

A/N

Holy shit have I got a story for you. Right so I'm in Information Technology and you know, my teacher, he's a little older and he's like explaining podcasts and vlogs and shit and holy fuck. He pronounced vlog as vee-log. VEE-LOG OH MY BARNACLES. Me and my friend Jess were deceased 😂😭 I literally couldn't stop pissing myself it was the funniest shit ever. Anyways 😂😂😂. Oh yeah, my friend in my art class has Nick Crompton and Jake Paul on her art sketchbook. Because memes. Okay anyway, this part should've really ended with Colby and Briana going to the Trap House but, I was having way too much fun writing about Briana, Kylie and Brennen. But yes, I hope you enjoyed and please add to your library/reading list ❤️ (if you've actually read this far then you da real MVP 🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻😏😏) Ima go now lmaoooo.