Chapter 64 "I have some proof that might be useful"

"Colby I swear to God that I never stole those things! Somebody framed me" I felt like I was going to cry, standing in the dark McDonald's parking lot. A street light that stood over the parking lot in the distance was profusely flickering, bringing my attention to it.

"I cannot fucking believe you. I don't know what to say" Colby placed his hands behind his head, walking around a little. He was visibly very angry and pissed and I didn't blame him. Whoever did this to me to try and ruin my relationship and friendships that were already bad at the moment was going to fucking pay.

"Are you going to break up with me?" I mumbled, holding my hands together in front of my stomach. I bit my lip in fear of him saying yes, biting down a little too hard, making myself wince in pain.

"No-no" Colby stalled and stuttered. "I don't know" He then spoke again, blowing air out of his mouth.

"Colby I wouldn't do that to you-I never stole those things" I tried and pushed my luck, trying to convince him that I'm not the culprit.

"How do I know that you didn't just do it out of anger because we didn't take your word for not bullying Kirsty?" He spat, my heart hurting when he said those words.

"Take me home. Take me home now" My teeth were clenched as I spoke, the anger building up inside of me.

"Why should I-"

"I'll just fucking walk then!" I flipped, grabbing my bag and storming off. I had no clue where I was going. I was hoping it was home.

"Briana just come back, I'll take you home!" Colby yelled behind me. I ignored him and continued walking. Eventually I had to take my phone out and call Brennen to come get me since I had no clue where I was. Being an LA resident you would think I knew where I was. Unfortunately when you're intoxicated, you don't have any sense of direction. Brennen pulled up, his face concerned as he leant over and opened the door for me.

"What's wrong?" Brennen asked, placing his hand on my thigh when I got in.

"Somebody took the guys' stuff from the Trap House and blamed me! All of it was in my bag" my head fell into my hands. I wanted to cry because I felt guilty. I shouldn't have because I'm innocent.

"Shit Briana, how did you find out?" Brennen sped up the car, changing gear.

"I asked Colby to get something out of my bag and he found it all. He flipped his shit on me and I can't get my innocence across to him. Somebody is trying to sabotage me" I could feel a lump in my throat. I forced it down and stopped myself from crying. I had to be strong.

"Listen, I have known you since I was fertilised and I know you would never steal. I'll try talk to them but, we need to find out who did this to you. I'll stick by you, sis" Brennen sweetly smiled, making me smile as a tear or two dropped. It was obvious I was weaker than anticipated. Brennen brought me back home and helped me inside, leaving me to go and sleep. I stripped down to my panties and bra, and put on some pyjamas, climbing into bed and trying to sleep. Of course, it took a while but I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up, surprisingly with no head ache. Brennen was already awake, talking to somebody in the living room.

"Rachel?" I squinted to make sure it was actually her.

"Hey bestie boo, I heard what happened. Don't worry, I believe it wasn't you. I have a theory though" Her head nodded as she spoke, Brennen and I listening.

"Thank you, at least two people can verify my innocence. Now spill this conspiracy theory of yours" I collapsed onto the couch, ready to listen.

"What if it was Kirsty? She was here yesterday and you left her alone in your room" Rachel raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah but how would she have so easily stolen those things from the guys?" My mouth curled down into a frown. Rachel clicked her tongue off of the roof of her mouth in thought, Brennen listening and waiting for her to speak again.

"Well, we could ask the guys if she had been there recently?" Rachel suggested. The thought of going over there to try and convince them I was innocent and to ask if Kirsty had been there recently, suggesting she was the one who stole the things made me sick. I would immediately be kicked out. No doubt.

"I think that's a good idea" Brennen piped up.

"Exactly, now go get dressed Bri" Rachel ordered. I did as told, even though I didn't want to. (A/N Briana's outfit for the day is at the top of this chapter)

"Just keep chill Briana, you're innocent" I sounded crazy as I spoke to myself in the mirror. Now my own boyfriend was turned against me. And I thought it hurt more to have your friends turn away. I walked out of my room and left with Rachel and a now ready Brennen. 'Spill My Blood - Allday' played on the radio. I laid my head against the window, listening to the song and closing my eyes. I tried to relax, but it wouldn't work. We rolled up and my stomach was in knots. Brennen and Rachel led the way, heading inside to find everyone in the living room with Kirsty.

"She's the one who stole my Gucci purse! I found it in her room" Kirsty yelled as soon as I walked in.

"What?! She's completely innocent you bitch! You're the one who framed her because you're all over Colby!" Rachel blurted out in a nasty tone.

"Aye! Chill!" Colby tried to calm everyone down. "We can talk about this"

"Talk my ass. If she pipes up again-"

"Rach, calm down" I reassured quietly, rubbing her arm reassuringly.

"I actually have some proof that might be useful in proving Briana is innocent" Sam suddenly spoke, making my face light up.

"What?!" Kirsty choked.

"I caught Kirsty leaving my room the night before Briana was framed" Sam admitted. I watched as Kirsty's face went white. Would they finally believe me? Was it really Kirsty?

A/N

Hey babes I'm back. How tf are we at 8K so fast? Yall are wild I swear! I'm so glad to hear so many of you like this. It gives me motivation to write and helps me to improve and write to the best of my ability! I love you all and I hope you're having a good day/night 😛