Chapter 8

Brennen, Colby, Corey and I were in Target trying to find party supplies for the party.

"Why don't we just go to party city?" Corey started to laugh at us. Why didn't we go to party city? We have more of a chance of finding party supplies there than shitty Target.

"Lego" Brennen set down the Frozen pinata he had in his hands. I don't even know why he had picked it up because why would we need one of those? It was beyond me. We all followed Brennen outside to his car and we drove off to Party City. I was looking at some different balloons when Colby pushed past me harshly.

"Watch it" I growled at him as he laughed. Corey and I brought the supplies to the self-serving check out while Brennen and Colby messed around. We left Party City and headed to the Trap House to decorate. When we arrived, Sam and Aaron happily joined us to help put everything together. It took a couple hours but we had the place looking amazing.

"We did it, guys!" Brennen high-fived all of us.

"This place looks dope" Corey exclaimed, looking around at the decorated mansion. Elton came out of the garage and commented on how the place looked, giving us all a high five too. Elton told us that there was a small-ish stage being built in the backyard with a DJ being set up. This place was seriously going to look amazing. Of course, we have got to be over the top because TFIL hit one million! I wonder what would happen if everyone else began hitting one million. Now that would be dope.

"Yo, it's almost five, we gotta bounce" Brennen tapped my shoulder, everybody looking over at him.

"See you guys in an hour and a half" Elton smiled at us as did everyone else. Colby didn't say bye to me though. Instead, we exchanged hateful expressions. Ugh, I wish he would just be fucking nice but noooo. He had to be an awkward little fuck. But a fine little fuck.

"What's the deal with you and Colby?" Brennen chuckled as he drove with one hand on the steering wheel. I really wish I didn't have to have this conversation with him because Colby and Brennen are best friends and that's just downright awkward to talk about but, Brennen see's everything. Literally. I am not kidding.

"I wish I could give you an answer" I sighed, not actually knowing why we both played the hate game.

"It seems like you both highly dislike eachother" Brennen coughed, making me jump a little.

"He started it, so I turned it into a game. Maybe you should ask him why he hates me?" Brennen gave me a 'good point' look.

"Let's just have a good time at this party and celebrate" I nodded at Brennen's response. Hopefully, this party is an enjoyable experience. Not one of those dumb little typical teenager parties where everyone is laying on the front lawn. We're adults though, well, most of us. Sort of, kind of adults. Maybe a little. Brennen and I got back to his place and began getting ready for the party. I started my makeup, which took a good forty-five minutes, giving me some time to curl my hair and get dressed. For the party, I put together,

Just as I was fixing my tucked in t-shirt and fixing the length of my skirt, Brennen came crashing in

"Oh hey" He casually said as I burst into laughter. The smell of his cologne filled my room and it stung my nose a little. "You look good" He looked me up and down as I sprayed some Victoria Secret 'Strawberries and Champagne' body spray on myself.

"Thanks, you do too" I smiled at him as we both made our way out of my room and over to the front door. Kylie was coming too and so we had to get her before we headed off to the party. I kept my eyes out of the window, picking up on different parts of Kylie and Brennen's conversation but pushing those thoughts to the back of my mind as Brennen parked the car and got out.

"Come on Bri!" Kylie pulled me out of the car as I admired the different cars parked around the mansion that Brennen had coined it as the Trap House. I'm gonna continue to call it that because that's the only way anyone will actually understand what I'm talking about and plus, what else am I supposed to call it? We got inside and the music was booming. Many different people, some I recognised to be friends of Brennen's and some I recognised to be different YouTubers were walking around and socialising as I stood awkwardly.

"Briana! Hello!" Devyn, Katrina and a girl I didn't recognise came over to me.

"Hey guys" I hugged Devyn and Katrina, shaking the other girls hand.

"This is Autumn, she's a close friend of mine" Devyn introduced me to Autumn.

"Hey" I shyly greeted her. I stayed with these girls for a while, getting to know Autumn a lot more. She was very nice and she was pretty funny. Be my best friend please, cause' you got it all. As the girls got into deep conversation, my eyes wandered around the place, looking for Colby. I don't know why I would want to look for him but, my eyes couldn't help themselves. Then I spotted him, chatting with a girl. It seemed flirtatious and a few kisses were exchanged but that must've been the girl he was on a call to. I don't know what I felt, but I felt something seeing that scene. Oh dear, don't say what I'm thinking otherwise I'm going to have to punch myself in the face. Not a good scenario, not at all. 'Middle - DJ Snake ft. Bipolar Sunshine' played loudly around the place, the girls dancing, along with everybody else. I just hoped this party would go to plan.

AutumnWilliamson6234 as Autumn (Christine Sydelko as Autumn) :)

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in two days I feel so guilty! I've basically been out (you might've saw pictures on my insta or some shit) but yeah. I'll be back to updating at night but yes, I'm sorry everyone! I really wish I would have gave more notice. Also! I need somebody to be the girl that Colby was on the phone with and at the party with. If you wanna play that part, feel free to DM me and I can get the details I need :)