Chapter 11

-Briana's POV-
I got back from my aunts house and was welcomed by a pleasant surprise. As I walked up to the front door of Brennen and I's apartment, I could hear a girl yelling inside. Specifically Kylie. I contemplated getting back in my car and maybe driving somewhere to let whatever was going on settle but that's effort. Ha, I'm a lazy bitch. Just as I put my hand on the handle, Kylie swung the door open, giving me a quick smile before pushing past me and heading down the steps to her car. I walked inside and saw a stressed Brennen sitting on the couch, looking as if he might pull his hair out any second.

"What's up, bud" I closed the door and walked to the couch, seating myself next to him and facing him.

"Kylie thought I was friends with her ex, the one who put her through hell. But I'm not, they just have the same first name and she didn't catch that part. So she got mad with me and started yelling how I'm awful and how she thought she actually liked me" holy shit. Did she just confess? Oh. My. God.

"Woah woah woah! Brennen did you miss something?!" I jumped around excitedly, Brennen looking hella confused.

"What?" He cocked his eyebrow up at me. This boy is so dumb.

"She literally straight up said she liked you!" Brennen's face went as white as a sheet, the realisation hitting him like a ton of bricks.

"She-wha?" His face started to go red as he face palmed. "I need to fix things asap" I rolled my eyes, waiting for him to have finally said that.

"Of course you do, and I am going to help" I held my index finger in the air, a determined look across my face.

"Thank you so much" Brennen unexpectedly hugged me, causing me to feel slightly confused, but happy for him at the same time.

"Don't sweat it, I got you" Brennen and I proceeded to talk and all that good shit until it was too late for us to stay up any longer. I went to bed that night with my thoughts all over the place. My main priority was to fix Kylie and Brennen so they could actually tell eachother that they like each other, but I also kept thinking about Colby and I. I just wanted to be friends. It's not like I was asking for marriage, just friendship. So that we could actually laugh together instead of making disgusted looks at each other and be constantly sarcastic and cheeky. But then that girl crossed my mind. Castrid. Who was she and what was she with Colby? I wanted to know so badly, not that I care that much. I'm just nosey. It was very hot in my room, I couldn't sleep and I genuinely needed some head space. Taking off my pyjamas, I put on an NYPD hoodie, black leggings and Nike black and white roshes. I couldn't care less for my face and hair because it was 1am and 1am Briana don't give no fucks. I took my keys and phone, and went on a walk.

"Briana?" Someone said behind me. I turned around to see Kyle standing in black skinny jeans, black slip on vans, an olive green bomber jacket and a black t-shirt. Fucking hell Kyle, it's 1am and you're looking fresh.

"Oh Kyle, hey" I waved a little, Kyle walking over to me.

"What're you doing out this late?" He walked next to me, looking up at the star filled sky.

"I needed to clear my head" He nodded at me. Kyle and I walked and talked until maybe 2:05 am. He really helped me with figuring out shit and he was just real kind.

"It's really late, we should probably go home" I chuckled, smiling at Kyle. I felt much happier than when I was back in the apartment trying to sleep.

"I'll walk you home. It's a little late for a pretty girl like yourself to be walking home alone" he winked at me, walking me home.

"Wow, I'm flattered Kyle" I flashed him a playful smile.

"You should be" he nudged me playfully. Kyle and I burst into laughter, walking faster because we were messing around and not doing a lot of walking. Kyle and I reached the apartment and I said goodbye to him, giving him a hug before heading inside and quietly making my way to my bed. Even though I can do whatever I want, Brennen is still protective of me and always wants to know if I have some shit on my mind. I didn't wanna tell anyone what I was thinking about. I only told Kyle about the Kylie and Brennen situation. I didn't talk about Colby. Even though it's a normal thing to want to have a friendship. It seems like I like him or something. Which I don't by the way. I couldn't like him. It's just-no.

Morning

I woke up at my usual time and heard Brennen in the main area. I got myself up and out of bed and headed out there, greeting him as I came in. He sat at the kitchen table, eating some cereal and flicking through his phone, his camera sitting next to him. For my breakfast, I made an egg and bacon sandwich and it was fucking amazing. Chef Briana up in here. Gordon Ramsay would be jealous. Maybe I'll be like those people on Twitter who tweet him like 'yo Ramsay, how do you like my amazing spaghetti?'. He'd probably tell me that my cooking is shit. It's good enough for me.

"How are you and Kylie?" I bit into my sandwich, talking to Brennen.

"I haven't spoke to her since last night but I think we should be good" I nodded my head at Brennen. "So I have a question for you" oh boy, what could this possibly be.

"That is?" I cleared away my dishes.

"Why did you sneak out at 1am last night to meet Kyle?" Shit.

A/N

Hey all, here's another part for this book. Not many people are reading this at the moment but I'm gonna ask this anyway. What book should I do next? Don't worry, I'm not ending this 😂 I'm just curious 😋 let me know :)