Chapter 67 "Troy the Head Ass"

"Holy shit! Rachel get up NOW" I slapped her excitedly as I stared down at my phone.

"Ow! Ow! What?!" Her annoyance became clear as her face scrunched up. She was barely even awake too.

"Guess who's back in town?!" Rachel shrugged her shoulders, almost turning back over to fall back asleep. "TROY!" I yelled extremely loud. Rachel's eyes became wide. She sat up and got just as excited as me. We both started to scream, Brennen bursting through the door with worry.

"Are you guys okay?" He panicked, looking around for any sign of danger.

"Our old best friend is back in town!" A cheesy smile went from ear to ear on my face. Brennen nodded, laughing as he closed the door again.

"We HAVE to hang with him today" Rachel picked up her phone and quickly unlocked it.

"I know I know, I'm gonna text his ass now" Giggles erupted from me as I excitedly opened Message up to text him.

"Lets-a-get dressed before dumbass comes" I stood up on the bed to climb over Rachel. Rachel yawned and got up, playing some music as we got ready. I wore,

After half an hour, Rachel and I were ready

After half an hour, Rachel and I were ready. Usually it took us forever but since we were so filled with excitement and anticipation, it took less time than thought.

"Troy is on his way" I smiled at Rachel. She motioned for me to come and take a picture with her for her Snapchat. We looked so cute. It was adorable. Rachel and I left my room and went to make some pop tarts. I remember when we were younger we would sneak a whole box of pop tarts to my room during sleepovers and my mom would find the box and wrappers hidden behind my wash basket the next day. We weren't very good at hiding shit. Just as Rachel and I finished eating, Troy came, making us envelope him in bear hugs.

"We missed you so much!" Rachel cried out, looking down at his skateboard in his hand.

"Do you wear Thrasher too?" I joked, watching him cheekily stick out his tongue.

"Girls that wear Thrasher" Troy made an 'in love' type of expression, obviously joking.

"So where are we gonna go shakah brah" I did signs with my fingers, my failed attempt at being cool incredibly amusing to these two.

"I was thinking the skate park. I could teach yall some tricks?" He suggested.

"Uber cool" Rachel nodded her head.

"Alright yall need to stop with these terrible 'I'm a try hard skater' type words" Troy chuckled, adjusting his skateboard under his arm. We followed Troy out to his car, me calling shotgun as Rachel moaned and got in the back. She was definitely grumpy since she didn't get shotgun. As we drove, we sang along to many Post Malone, XXXTENTACION and Lil Pump songs. We were all a fan of them, Troy especially. I snap chatted a lot of the fun car ride, it making for an entertaining story. I found a throwback picture of Troy and I and I couldn't not post it to my Instagram.

 I found a throwback picture of Troy and I and I couldn't not post it to my Instagram

We arrived at the skatepark and it brought back many memories for me. When I was fifteen I would hang here with all my super cool friends. Those super cool friends are now either at College or doing drugs somewhere. The only two remaining friends from that friendship group are Rachel and Troy. I met Xavier after Grad year. Troy stopped the car and took his keys out of the ignition, looking at Rachel and I.

"Le-go" Rachel hopped out of the car and stretched, looking at all the super awesome sk8ter bois. Super cool bro. Stop it.

Troy and I walked to the entrance of the skatepark together, watching Rachel walk in front. She immediately got some guy to help her. It was obvious she was attracted to him.

"How the fuck has she already got a dude to help her? I haven't even shown her what to do yet" Troy laughed, setting down his board and using his foot to stop it from rolling.

"She doesn't care about us" I fake cried.

"True that" Troy slipped his phone into his pocket and looked at me. "You ready?" His eyebrow raised.

"I'm just warming up, you know, prepping myself" I tried to act confident while Troy raised his eyebrows at me. The truth is, I was incredibly scared. There was huge ramps and shit. How would I survive?

"Come on, I'll teach you head ass" He had a lopsided smile on him.

"You better stop" I warned, pointing my index finger at him.

"Get on the board" he ordered.

"How about you show me some tricks and shit?" I stalled. Troy rolled his eyes and skated off, doing some cool trey flips and stuff. I'm an educated try hard skater. I only know what a trey flip is because my brother showed me once. Wow. Troy skated back to me, holding his hands out.

"Good job brah" I clapped my hands.

"Stop it" He blushed. "Your turn now" he pushed the board to me. I stopped it with my foot and prepared myself.

"Wait! Troy!" I panicked as I wobbled around.

"Chill, chill!" He laughed, grabbing my waist in attempt to stop me screaming.

"Alright I think I'm good now" I breathed a sigh of relief as my balance regained itself.

"Good cause I'm not your personal railing" Troy crossed his arms against his chest as he watched me. I used one foot to push me across the ground, picking up some speed. I felt like Troy was judging the shit out of me. Like he was going to criticise me on my skills of skateboarding. Which I don't seem to have any. I got used to it and I was doing great. I also caught sight of Rachel with her new lover. I wonder if I'll be attending their skate-wedding?

A/N

I'm sorry I didn't post in two days I was a lil busy. Oh yeah and it snowed over here and I badly sprained my wrist cause I fell on ice so that prevented me from writing since it was so fucking sore. I basically landed on my wrist cause I tried to break my fall. I hope you had a much better Friday than I did 😂😭