Chapter 63 "Dick"

Briana's Outfit for the party she's going to in this chapter (my wifi is so shit right now but soon it'll be fixed which is why I had to upload it above >:( )

Rachel had convinced me to come with her to some gathering-party bullshit. It was supposedly to 'lift my spirits'. Yeah, totally. As if sleeping and Netflix hasn't 'lifted my spirits' so far. Another thing was that Kirsty called me wanting to try fix things between us. I politely declined though, knowing I had to get ready for this party type thing. Personally, I couldn't forgive and forget that easy with her. She basically turned everybody on me and that can't be excused. I'm a very forgiving person though, so that could change.

"You look bomb" Rachel complimented my outfit. As I fixed my hair under my hat, the door went, Rachel getting up to go get it. I didn't hear much from the door but, Rachel yelled for me to come.

"What's-Oh" I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw a perky Kirsty standing at the door with her handbag in hand. It was most likely incredibly expensive. She does have a dad that owns his own worldwide company. "Hey Kirsty" I smiled a little, biting the corner of my bottom lip.

"Hey Bri-Bri!" Her voice squeaked, the red lipstick on her lips making her slightly yellow teeth much more prominent. At first I was blown away and confused because only my closest of friends called me Bri-Bri. Or my cousins. Weird.

"I'm gonna go get ready" Rachel sarcastically smiled at Kirsty before walking off. Kirsty had a 'ugh thank God she's gone' type of disgusted look on her face.

"Anyways! I could not just leave it at that, I had to make sure you and I finally figure things out" her blonde curls bounced around as she spoke, my eyes focused on them.

"Uh, okay," I swallowed, nervously licking my lips. "Do you want to come in?-"

"Gladly" She pushed past me, taking off her jacket and tossing it onto the couch. I second guessed myself, kind of thinking 'what the hell did I just agree to?'. My hands closed the door gently, showing Kirsty the way to my room. When we got in, Rachel groaned and brought her curlers to the living room to finish off her hair. Kirsty and I began to talk, seeming to be getting somewhere. As we spoke, I searched through my mini black backpack, you know, those trendy ones, for my lipstick, applying another coat on my lips. We started to speak again until my phone rang, my sister calling.

"I've gotta take this, will you be good alone for a second?" I held my phone awkwardly close to my ear, looking at Kirsty.

"I'll be just fine as long as that beached whale keeps her distance" Kirsty had that petty little smile of hers on as I walked away, leaving her alone.

-Kirsty's POV-

After Briana closed the door, I quickly brought my bag to my lap and began to take out the items I collected from each of the boys' rooms. I pulled her backpack over and started to dig through, starting to plant the items under all of the garbage in her bag so she wouldn't notice. I hoped she wouldn't notice otherwise I would be toast. If her brain is equivalent to a goldfish, I should be fine. Which, I'm pretty sure it is. Briana came back, beginning to talk again until I stopped her.

"My mom called me when you were out and she wants me to come to her place now so, I've gotta go! It was somewhat-pleasant to talk to you" I smiled fakely, hurrying away with a smile on my face. If this goes to plan, Colby will be wrapped around my fingers.

-Briana's POV-

Rachel and I left for the party, definitely in the mood for it. I definitely felt much happier, that I can say. The party was going good. Xavier and his boyfriend were there, I met some of my old friends and even made some new ones. All in all, it was one of the best parties I've been to in a while. Rachel and I were taking the drinks like no tomorrow, having a good time and laughing together. We took some silly snapchats and danced, people stealing my hat as a joke. I got it back though so it's cool. I started to get texts from Colby, concerned about me. Maybe it was because I was intoxicated and he was just being the typical overprotective boyfriend. I kept forgetting to reply though, which was bad. I should have replied. I didn't though.

-Colby's POV-

"Hey dude have you seen my new watch I got for my birthday?" Sam asked as I kept trying to get a hold of Briana, watching her crazy Snapchat story. She seriously needed to lay off the drinks. It was almost 12 am.

"No I haven't-"

"My chain necklace is gone too. I can't find it anywhere" Corey came out of nowhere, his face visibly pissed off.

"Have you guys seen my new cologne? I swear it was in my room" Elton came in from the garage.

"What the hell? Why is all your stuff going missing?" My eyebrows knit together in confusion. It was strange how everybody's things were randomly disappearing.

"I have no clue but you should check your room incase something of yours is gone too" Elton suggested, making me turn into Sonic and run upstairs. I looked around my room, noticing my wallet was gone. I didn't leave today, which meant I wouldn't have noticed which is why I haven't noticed till now.

"What the fuck bro?!" I freaked, worried about where it could have went. I came back downstairs and explained that my wallet was gone.

"Do you think we've been robbed?" Corey looked visibly scared. The possibility of us having been robbed in the span of almost a day is incredibly unlikely. We were here all this time so it's impossible for somebody to just swoop in and steal our stuff.

"Whatever is going on, I'm gonna leave you detectives to it. I've gotta go get Briana, she's at a party and I think it's her bedtime" I grabbed my keys and left, trying to get the directions to this party she was at. Finally getting there, I ran in and walked around looking for her. She was sat with a group of friends, it being visible that she was drunk, I swung her backpack onto my shoulder and helped her stand up.

"Hey Colbyyy" She slurred, snorting with laughter.

"Let's get you home" I rolled my eyes, helping her outside to the car. It was one hell of a mission. All those drunk ass people wouldn't get out of my way. Idiots. Briana continually drunkingly asked me where we were going and I told her McDonald's. Since I found t find my wallet, some change was in my car. Thank God for emergency change.

"Don't just leave me here!" I heard her yelled as I shut the door closed, walking away to get me a milkshake from McDonalds.

-Briana's POV-

"Don't just leave me here!" I yelled, watching him walk away. "Dick" I mumbled under my breath. A few minutes rolled by and Colby came back, leaning up against the car as he sipped his drink. I got out with my backpack on my shoulder, standing in front of him with my arms crossed. I wasn't as drunk as before, seemingly only tipsy now. I was much more aware, but I still felt funny.

"Can you get my lipstick out of my bag?" I whined, handing him my backpack.

"You're lazy aren't you" he joked, chuckling as he unzipped it. I watched him dig around until his jaw dropped, Colby pulled out various items that definitely belonged to Elton, Corey, Sam and himself. None of Aaron's things were there though.

"You've got thirty seconds to explain why all of our missing things are in your bag" Colby's tone of voice was harsh and much more aggressive. I looked in horror as he dumped all of the things out of my bag, turning it upside down.

"Colby!" I yelled, getting on my knees to pick all of my things up. He dropped my backpack down beside me.

"Why did you steal our things?!" He got more and more aggressive to the point it scared me. How the hell was I going to explain this? Who even did this?! I should probably start digging my grave because there's no coming back from this.

A/N

A longer chapter for you lovelies :) thank you to all of you that gave feedback on the sequel! I'm definitely considering it now ;) I'll leave you all to wonder about what happens next. You'll find out tomorrow ;) see yall later!