Chapter 3

"Alright guys so, I think I should now get a career as a hairdresser cause' ya boy did a really good job" Brennen spoke to the camera on the tripod. He really did do a good job. My hair turned out so good. Props to you Brennen. Maybe I should get you to do my hair all the time. Brennen ended the video and helped me clean up. It was now 6 pm and we had spent forever doing my hair. I was very happy with the result though.

"Thank you so much for not fucking up my hair" I high-fived Brennen as he started to wash his dye covered hands. I gave him gloves but he still managed to get his hands dirty. Typical Brennen.

"No problem, it looks amazing" He nodded his head feeling proud of himself. Leaving Brennen to wash his hands, I went to grab my phone and edit my new Instagram picture I had taken with Brennen. I captioned it,

'Brothaaaa :)'

The likes began to pour in and my followers began to rise. I used to only have over three hundred followers and suddenly I had eight thousand. It was insane. I heard the familiar sound of Kobe's paws on the floor walking to my room and suddenly stopping at my door as he began to whine.

"Aw, Kobe" I opened the door and picked him up, petting him as I walked into the living room. Brennen was editing in his room, so I watched some TV with Kobe. It was getting late and I had work the next day so I said goodnight to Brennen and did my usual night routine of cleaning my face and brushing my teeth etc. I hated the fact that I had to get up early the next day but it's the price you pay to work everyday. Woah, that rhymed. It's confirmed, I'm a rapper. Maybe not.

7:00 am, AKA Briana wants to die :)

My alarm went off and I slapped myself on accident as I tried to turn off my alarm. I really didn't want to get up. But I had to. Doing my usual morning routine, I was early for once. I headed to the kitchen to get something to eat and I made myself a coffee. Brennen was still asleep but I heard him getting up. He came out of his room with his hair messed up and only a pair of boxers on that hung low on his waist.

"Morning" he yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning happy camper" I sipped my coffee. Brennen and I talked before it was time for me to leave.

"I'll see you laterz my dude" I chuckled to myself as I held my keys and bag.

"Bye dudeeee" Brennen waved. I closed the front door and headed to my car. It was 8:02 and the traffic wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Although LA traffic is horrendous, it was okay. I made it to work on time and was greeted by Xavier and Rachel. They looked how I felt.

"Yo yo" I put my things in the back and came out, receiving two groans from Rachel and Xavier.

"I wanna sleep, not make drinks all day" Xavier fake cried. Same Xavier, same.

"Me too. I enjoyed my lie ins" I groaned as a customer walked in. She had blonde hair and she was really pretty. Xavier stood at the counter and took her order. All of a sudden, she went very off topic.

"So your name is Xavier?" She eyed his name tag and Xavier looked down at his own name tag. The boy looked as if he had forgotten his own name.

"Uh yes" He nervously chuckled as she eyed him. Oh goodness this was hilarious. Rachel and I had to try not to laugh as Xavier went so red.

"That's a hot name" To save Xavier anymore embarrassment, I told him to go make her drink and that I would serve the next customer. She was holding up the line and somebody had to save Xavier. He was completely embarrassed and Rachel and I found it hilarious. Rachel had to go to the back and laugh because she couldn't control herself. Breaktime rolled around and Xavier was not impressed with us.

"Zavvy! Smileee!" I whined, sitting on him as he bit into a sandwich.

"Get off you fat shit" He joked, shoving me off.

"So, how's your blonde bombshell then?" Rachel grinned at Xavier. He threw an empty sandwich box at her. Woah, you're nice Zavvy. We were such good friends. The day went by pretty quickly and it was 5 pm.

"Byee guys!" I waved bye to them as my shift was finished for the day. I got home and Brennen had his friends Big Nik and Bradlee. It was a little awkward at first but then it was all good.

"Get dressed, we're going to get food" Brennen stood up and swung his arm around my shoulder, pulling me around roughly.

"Okay, gimme a few and I'll be ready" Brennen nodded and left. It took me a while to try put something together but I finally decided. I wore,

"Briana! Let's go!" Brennen yelled through my door as I tucked my hair behind my ears and picked up my phone

"Briana! Let's go!" Brennen yelled through my door as I tucked my hair behind my ears and picked up my phone. Brennen, Bradlee and Nik were waiting for me at the front door as I walked out of my room. We went to this pizza place and there was a guy and a girl I hadn't met before.

"Elton and Amanda, this is Briana" I said hi to Elton and Amanda, everyone I had met before being here too. Everybody was chatting and it was such a happy environment. Colby was looking fine as hell. I really wanted to stare but I had to stop myself everytime he almost caught me. We ordered our food and then it came. The food was so good. It is probably gonna kill me but screw it, I freaking love pizza.

"You've got some pizza sauce on your face" Colby leaned over to me and wiped it off of my face, everybody going 'aww'.

"Aww, Colby that's so cute" Elton pouted at Colby. Colby rolled his eyes and sat back.

"Whatever, I was only trying to help. It's not like I like her" Welp, that really hurt. I don't know why it hurt so much but my heart was crushed.

A/N

Sorry I haven't been updating as often, I'm trying my best and I hope to attract more readers to this book so I gotta get on my A game.