Chapter 30 "She is the Virgin Mary"

(A/N - this part includes shitty smut because I'm shit at writing smut cause I'm a beginner and it also isn't incredibly detailed cause no but yeah. Enjoy boyos)

-Briana's POV-

I woke up in my bed, confused because I remembered falling asleep in my room. As I rubbed my tired eyes, I heard scratching at my door, causing me to open it and be completely bombarded by the three dogs.

"Hey babies!" I picked up Buddy, him being the smallest and petted Kobe and Circa as Buddy lay on my lap. Circa and Kobe left, going downstairs as I felt a warm liquid on my leg.

"Nooo Buddy!" I whined as he ran off downstairs, my legs covered in dog pee. Just my fucking luck, isn't it?

"What the hell is-" Colby came sauntering into my room shirtless with a pair of grey joggers on his lower half, stopping as he noticed the pee on me. Colby burst into uncontrollable laughter, holding his stomach as he looked at my legs.

"Colby it's not funny! I thought Aaron said Buddy was house trained" I groaned, heading to the bathroom to clean myself and then get in the shower. Luckily it only went on me and not my bed.

"He is, maybe he was just excited. And it was funny, fucking hilarious" Colby clapped his hands in amusement, handing me some towels to dry my legs.

"Piss off, Colby" I grunted, getting ready to get into the shower. Colby had already saw me in my bra and panties, so I stripped off, not caring if he stood staring at me or not.

"Nah I wanna stay" he looked me up and down, my head turning in his direction as I attempted to push him out of the bathroom.

"Colbyyyy! Get out now" I was for sure weak as shit because I couldn't even move him an inch.

"Alright fine" he sighed exasperatedly. I shut the door and locked it, hopping into the shower and singing to myself. After 30 minutes of Briana is such a good singer, I got out, grabbing two towels for my body and hair. Travelling back to my room, I began to pick out my outfit for the day.

To complete my look, I placed a pair of round black sunglasses on top of my head, feeling fly as fuck

To complete my look, I placed a pair of round black sunglasses on top of my head, feeling fly as fuck. Although my outfit wasn't very LA, sunshine shit, I felt good and I liked it. Plus, just because it's hot as shit, doesn't mean you don't wear black. Humming as I walked, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, making sure I looked good before leaving the bathroom and heading downstairs to see Colby and his friend Jake in the living room. This Jake dude really makes unexpected appearances. Him being here reminded me of last time he came over.

"Yooo, Briana" he stood up and walked over to me, fist bumping me.

"What's going on Jake?" I smiled, him seeming quite happy to see me.

"Nothing really, yo! Colby was just talking about you" Jake was so fucking happy that it actually weirded me out. Jake made confused faces as he looked over my shoulder. I looked over, seeing Colby trying to innocently smile to try hide the fact he was telling Jake not to say anything to me. He tried, I guess. He tried.