Chapter 60 "Nah, I don't do warnings"

I got home from being out with my dad, the day having went so well. I felt very happy and my mood was for sure good. Brennen's car sat outside of the apartment as I pulled up, stepping outside of the car and heading inside.

"Brennen! I'm home!" I yelled, hearing him say a 'kay'. He must've been editing or something.

"Hey, wanna come to the Trap House with me? The guys want us to hang out" Brennen came out of his room and into the main room.

"Can't right now, Rachel and Xavier want me to go get food with them. I'll swing by after though" I smiled at him, watching his mouth curl into a smile.

"Alright, are you and Colby-"

"Yes, everything is okay, don't stress" I grinned at him, walking over slowly before jumping on his back.

"Fuck! Jesus! Give me a warning" he groaned, laughing a little with an amusing smile on his face.

"Nah, I don't do warnings" I squeezed his cheeks when I hopped off him, watching him grab his keys and get ready to go.

"I'll see you later fool" He pointed at me before walking away.

"Sure thang, shawd" I saluted him, collapsing onto the couch, Colby beginning to text me.

Just after I finished texting Colby, Xavier and Rachel came through the door, welcoming me with a 'HEY LIL' BITCH!'

Just after I finished texting Colby, Xavier and Rachel came through the door, welcoming me with a 'HEY LIL' BITCH!'. How pleasant.

"Let's goooo, I'm so hungry" Rachel rubbed her hands over her stomach.

"Ugh Alright, I was getting to the good part in Teen Wolf!" My arms crossed like an angry toddler, me harshly turning the TV off.

"You've been binge watching that shit for the past few days" Rachel rolled her eyes.

"Yeah and I was getting to the good part. Let's go, I want food too" Xavier looked between us, laughing a little at how we got on. Rachel and I were always incredibly bitchy to one another. It was just our friendship. We got into Xavier's car, pulling away from the apartment and heading off to some food place. When we got there, we ordered and sat down, finally getting our food which was a relief since Rachel wouldn't stop complaining on how 'this place is slow as shit' and 'I'm gonna starve!'. Thank God for that. Just as we were eating, a girl Rachel and I recognised to be the leader of the little bitchy popular group in high school sat down with her friends, making me feel incredibly nervous. It's not that she bullied us. She picked on everybody but us especially. All because her boyfriend at the time asked us for help on a Chemistry assignment. I mean seriously? It was stupid. She could literally destroy you though. Which is why you don't mess with her but unfortunately we got to experience her wrath in full force.

"Oh fuck! Shit! Hide me!" Rachel harshly whispered as she munched some fries, shoving them into her mouth as she covered her head.

"Shhh! Just stay calm it'll be cool" I tried to remain calm, scared incase she caught sight of us. We were all fine until I felt a tag on my shoulder, looking up to be met with the little rich and petty bitch known as Kirsty Mayland.

"Briana Rutherford? Gosh it's been so long since I saw you back in high school!" Her voice screeched, reminding me of her painfully annoying voice. I gulped in fear of her, smiling a little.

"Yup, so long" I mumbled, wanting her to go away. Fucksake, please just go away. You made everybody's time at high school hell on earth.

"Oh and Rachel Croft and Xavier Lewis! The two that were thought to be dating" she giggled.

"Ugh" Xavier rolled his eyes and rested his head on the table.

"We never dated, Kirsty" Rachel sounded so over her. I was over her too.

"Yeah I know, he couldn't have dated a girl like you. You're like a doorknob, everybody gets a turn!" She snorted, bursting into laughter as her little friends gathered around her.

"Leave Rachel alone, I'm pretty sure you're a grown ass woman now" I groaned.

"Ew, can you smell that? It's the harbour" She laughed, insinuating that I smelt like fish. Gross.

"Oh my God, just go back to your table" Xavier semi-yelled, pissed off with the fact that she acted like a child.

"Yeah exactly, what's your deal?" Rachel held her palm out as her face was confused.

"My deal is that this bitch is dating the guy I've been trying to get for so long. She's also the very reason why you aren't my best friend anymore Rachel" A lump formed in my throat as I heard the last part. It was all because of her 12th birthday party. Because I attended it.

-Colby's POV-

"Where the heck is Briana?" I kept checking my phone time, watching as the other's shrugged their shoulders.

"She's getting food right?" Brennen spoke up from the bean bag chair.

"Yeah but it's been so long, don't you think she would be coming now?" I don't get an answer before I hear somebody come through the door.

"Hey Devyn!" A blonde haired, slightly annoying girl came running in, hugging Devyn tightly.

"Hey girlie!" Devyn and her began having their own conversation before Devyn introduced her as Kirsty Mayland. We all greeted her, still waiting for Briana's arrival. Around twenty minutes went by before we finally saw her, her face going as white as a sheet, Rachel beside her gripping Briana's hand.

"Oh my God! Why is she here?" Kirsty started to seem hurt, beginning to cry.

"What?" Briana screeched.

"She's the girl that bullied me back in highschool. She spread so many rumours about me and did horrible things to me" Kirsty started to cry on Devyn's shoulder.

"Are you fucking me?" Rachel's face was filled with anger.

"No but I want to" Brennen joked, Rachel shooting daggers at him, her eyes narrowing.

"Why're you lying Kirsty?!" Briana's hands turned into fists, her eyes beginning to sting with tears.

"Alright I'm gonna go show Briana this awesome new thing I got" I stood up and jogged to Briana, taking her hand as she sniffed. I signalled for Brennen to take Rachel away before a huge fight broke out. I had no idea what was happening but I knew Briana wouldn't get angry for no reason.

A/N

I'm really hoping for some chapters with just Colby and Briana cause I feel like there hasn't been any and I wanna have them have their own chapters together cause LOVE. Lmao what am I. I've been procrastinating and stressing a lot lately so I'm gonna go try sleep or watch YouTube to take my mind off of it and yeah. How has your day been? I hope it's been fire as fuck 🔥 I'll see yall tomorrow :) <3