Chapter 44 "Hey! Abuse!"

-Briana's POV-

The day after Brennen got broken up with, he was still really down. In his everyday actions he expressed it. He was really breaking. It hurt me to even see him like this. He brought a bowl of cereal into the living room, sitting on the couch with Kobe right by his side. I made myself some breakfast and sat with him in the living room. The silence was completely unbearable.

"You haven't updated your YouTube in a while" I commented, noting that his daily vlogs had seemed to come to an abrupt stop. His head was held down, him picking it up to look at me.

"I can't vlog with all this shit going on. My vlogs would be shitty because of my shitty mood" he frowned. Brennen LOVES YouTube. He especially loves his fans. For him to be this much of a wreck and to discontinue YouTube for the time being made me realise how sad he was. Crushed. Completely crushed.

"Have you addressed why you haven't posted?" My fingers tapped the side of the bowl in my hands.

"No, I probably should" he whipped out his phone and took to snapchat, not doing a video though. He posted a snap.

"Listen, you need a serious cheering up

"Listen, you need a serious cheering up. You and I are gonna do a video for your channel and you can't back out" I stood up, taking his empty bowl from him.

"I'd love to Briana but I don't feel-"

"No buts, get your ass dressed and meet me here in a few" I walked away to the kitchen and washed the dishes, heading to my room to get dressed. For the day, I wore,

My long hair flowed around my shoulders as I dragged the brush through it, placing my sunglasses on my head after

My long hair flowed around my shoulders as I dragged the brush through it, placing my sunglasses on my head after. I glanced at my eyebrows and noticed a spot where I hadn't put enough of my eyebrow dip, immediately fixing it. I only had a little bit of makeup on today, trying my best to go more natural instead of a full face all the time. Especially with the LA heat, it's hard to keep your makeup on, considering mine usually melts off. Brennen stood waiting for me in the living room, his face still gloomy.

"Turn that frown, upside down!" I squeezed his cheeks, a smile appearing. "That's the spirit!" My voice changed to a silly accent that actually made Brennen laugh. I am the greatest. Brennen and I got into my car and we drove to Target. I wanted to make something with Brennen and since it was November, I thought what better thing to do than to make a gingerbread house?! Honestly I need an award cause I'm a freaking genius. Yeah not really, I thought it would be a funny idea to have a competition against each other to see who could make the better house.

*cough* done by every YouTuber ever *cough*

"Shit, they've already got their Christmas jazz on and it's only the beginning of November" Brennen stared in amazement at the assortment of Christmas trees, lights, decorations and a creepy group of Santa's in the distance.

"Well I mean, Christmas isn't that long away"

"True but still" Brennen shrugged. We roamed around the store, searching for these gingerbread house kits. It took us a while, but we found them. Applaud us please. Please? Okay no. I'll go home.

"Finally!" A few strangers gave me weird looks but I didn't care because I found my kit. I handed one to Brennen and he read the writing on the packaging, raising an eyebrow or two. "What do you think?" I tried to hold back a smirk, hoping he would like the idea.

"I mean I guess" he scratched his cheek, looking at me diagonally.

"Great! I need some more shampoo so let's-a-go!" I grabbed Brennen's wrist and forcefully dragged him to the shampoo section, looking over each one.

"Oh my God Briana, just pick one!" Brennen's frustration came out along with a little chuckle because I was taking forever. Look, I can't just pick up some random shit! I have to make sure I get the right one. The right one.

"You're lucky we aren't going makeup shopping, lil' bitch" I lightly smacked him and walked ahead.

"Hey! Abuse!" He jogged after me, walking to the check outs with me.

Later

"I've just gotta- NO!" I watched as Brennen demolished my house, his laughter loud as ever.

"I win the comp! Guys I win don't I?!" He jumped around. I looked at my sad and crushed house, feeling bad for the little family that once lived there. Brennen is a little shit. Let's see how he likes his house destroyed. Mwuahahaha.

"Take that!" I smushed his house, Brennen not caring. You've gotta be kidding.

"I don't care because I already won" He jumped around with happiness as I stood, sulking.

"It's safe to say that mine WAS better. Vote which of us did a better job but we all know who did" I spoke to the camera on the tripod, winking at it.

"Yeah me" Brennen was so confident his was better but it was such a mess. Sorry Brennen, I'm the skilled gingerbread house maker. I guess it was just meant to be. Brennen wrapped up the video, his mood definitely lifted.

"Thanks so much Bri, this made me feel a lot happier" He pulled me into a hug, a smile on my face. This was a job well done.

"No problem Brennen, I'm glad I could help my best friend" We both did a handshake and started to tidy up. The place was a sort of mess but it didn't take long for it to be clean and tidy. As I was scrolling through Instagram, I came across a post that would completely demolish Brennen.

"Oh fuck" I gasped, holding my hand over my mouth. Please hope and pray that Brennen didn't see it. Please, please, please.

A/N

Oooooh Holly! A cliffhanger? Yeah I didn't plan it, it just happened bahahah. A lot of truth is about to come next, not just to do with Brennen but also with Briana. I'm honestly so excited. I need to go get some sleep but just a thought before I leave, WHO ELSE IS SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS?!