Chapter 7

I woke up sloppily, my mouth like sandpaper. Why didn't I bring water with me to bed? I made my bed and grabbed my phone, walking to the kitchen to grab some water. I saw a surprise as Kylie lay on the couch, a blanket wrapped around her body.

"Morning" she yawned as she sat up, rubbing her tired eyes.

"Morning, Kylie" I smiled as I turned on the tap and filled a glass up with water. "What brings you here?" I walked over to the couch and sat down next to her.

"Brennen and I watched a movie and I fell asleep. I'm guessing he put the blanket over me and let me stay" she giggled as Brennen came out of his room, his hair messy. Why didn't this boy just carry her to his bed and slept next to her? Beats me.

"Morning guys" he yawned. We both replied with a 'morning' and continued our conversation. After having a chat with Kylie and Brennen, I got myself up and made myself some breakfast. My eyes carefully studied Brennen's body language, watching as he flirted and talked to Kylie. I have got to get these two together pronto. Otherwise I'm gonna lose it. It's obvious they both like each other too. It's just a matter of time before they both come clean about their feelings. I listened in on the conversation they were having, them both continually dropping flirts. Dammit guys just say it!

"I'm gonna go get dressed. Are we doing anything today Brennen?" I asked him as I finished off my breakfast. Brennen thought for a moment before giving me an answer.

"I told Elton and the guys that we would help out for tonight's party" Right, the party. How in the hell was it already Saturday? I could've swore it was only Thursday.

"Okay, what time do we have to be there?" I leant against the door frame.

"Not until later. But for now, how would you guys like to go shoot a video with hover boards?" Hover boards Brennen? Fucksake, that's over now. In all honesty, I was scared shitless of those things. Death trap right there.

"Yes! My brother had one but he got rid of it because he got bored of it" Kylie shrugged.

"I'm gonna go get dressed and then I could take you to go get some fresh clothes" I smiled at Kylie as she smiled back and nodded her head. I walked to my room and chose an outfit.

Even though it was sunny, I was gonna wear a lot of black regardless

Even though it was sunny, I was gonna wear a lot of black regardless. I loved black. It was the main colour I mostly wore. Plus it went with mostly everything. I mean, it's black. As I fixed my hat on my head, I pulled on my black cardigan and picked my keys up. Kylie was waiting for me, Brennen being in his room getting dressed.

"Wowee, you look fucking gorgeous" Kylie gasped, my cheeks blushing.

"Why thank you" I smiled cheekily as we headed out of the door and into my car.

"Your car is adorable" she grazed her hand over the dash of my car as the car roared to life.

"I hope to get an upgrade in the future. The only thing on my mind right now is getting a new apartment" I explained as we drove off.

"I think Brennen is so kind for letting you stay with him. He really is something and I've heard all about your guys' history" she smiled, turning to me before turning back and looking at the road. This is my opportunity to ask her how her and Brennen is and maybe I'll sneak in a cheeky 'do you like like him?'.

"He is really nice. What do you think of him?" My hands gripped the wheel.

"Well, I trust him, a lot" She paused and licked her lips. "He's also" she said as she held up the perfect hand gesture. You know this one 👌🏻.

"Isn't he just" I laughed. "Would you ever consider dating him?" I popped the question. She thought for a moment, breaking the silence between us.

"He's a good guy and he's fine. I also trust him a lot so, yes. I do think there is some chemistry between us" YES! That was the answer I wanted. Kylie told me the rest of the directions to her place and we pulled up. Her apartment was so cute. It smelled really good too. She must be a fan of room freshners. I for one am. Kylie went to get herself ready and she came out wearing,

She left her denim jacket unbuttoned and put a pair of round sunglasses on her head

"I like how we both are wearing mostly black on a sunny day" I burst into laughter. Kylie and I left her apartment and headed back to Brennen and I's apartment. He was dressed and was watching TV when we came in. Gosh I wish I could tell Brennen she liked him back but that would be rude to do that to Kylie. I guess I'll just have to work my wonders in hopes of those two becoming a couple. You never really know what can happen.

A/N

This part is a little short because I needa get to sleep because I'm meeting up with a few friends in a different town from me and I have to get up early and get ready. I hope you enjoyed this part and I also have an insta if u wanna, ya know, give us a little follow ;). I'm laughing while writing this rn 😂 my insta is _hollyym._