Chapter 15 "She want the Chevy"

It had been a week or two since my car had gone in to get servicing and today I was finally picking it up. A lot of people continually kept telling me to buy a new car. Even the people commenting on my YouTube videos said so. Little did they know I was trying to save for my own apartment. Brennen told me he didn't want me to move out. I felt rude being a home crasher. He told me that he enjoyed me being his roommate and that I should just save for a new car instead of my apartment. Maybe I'll get an apartment in the near future. For now though, I guess I was going to be saving for a brand new car. Brennen said he would carry me all the way from my new apartment back to his if I left. I guess he didn't feel so lonely when I'm around. I mean, he does have Kobe, but Kobe is a dog and can't actually talk. Plus, it is pretty dope to have someone around. Being the gentleman he was, Brennen took me to pick up my car. Gosh, it's going to feel so good having my little car back. I feel so shit about parting with her, but I knew it would be a long time until I could actually afford the car I wanted. The car I would love to have is a 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray in white.

My uncle used to have one, but he sold it and ever since I saw his, I've wanted one

My uncle used to have one, but he sold it and ever since I saw his, I've wanted one. Brennen and I pulled up to the car service place and I got out, going into the office to ask to collect my car and to pay for the servicing.

"In total that's $526" That was all my money gone. Shit. I had to pay for this though. But even so, I was now officially broke. I might have to call my parents or something later. They've helped me out financially in the past and have no problem with it because I only ask when I'm in dire need of money. Which has only been once or twice. They're quite understanding. Also considering I'm alone in LA without them. I guess you could call them chill parents.

"Go to the Trap House, everybody is doing a pool video for Elton's channel" Brennen shouted over to me as I started up my car. I nodded and watched him drive off, driving behind him. My car has that thing where you can call people from your car if that makes sense? So, I dialed my mom's number, hoping she would pick up and I wouldn't be in such despair.

"Hey momma bear" I greeted her, turning a corner.

"Hey, Briana. How are you?" Her voice was like music to my ears.

"I'm great, well, not exactly" I sighed.

"What's wrong?" She sounded slightly worried.

"I'm trying to save for a new car because mine is car-go-boom and I had to get it serviced, which costed over five hundred dollars and I'm completely out of money. I feel bad for asking you guys because it makes me feel guilty but-"

"Briana, it's okay, you know we're always here to help you. Don't panic, honey. I'll have your dad send some money over, maybe some extra" extra? You what? I seriously loved my mom so much.

"Thank you so much mom, I really don't know how I would live without you" I sighed relievingly.

"No problem honey, I have to go pick up your sister so, I'll call you later. Love you, Bri" she chuckled.

"Love you too, mom" I ended the call. Thank god I had parents as understanding as they were. I'm very very lucky, that's all I can say. I'm gonna work my ass off to pay them back for whatever amount they give me. Just as I had ended the call with my mom, Kyle texted me.

Kylerrrrs, Sent Just Now
Yo Brister, are you free atm?

Me
Not right now BUTTTT I shall text you in like an hour :)

Kylerrrrs
Alrightyy dude

I parked outside of the apartment and went inside to grab a black bikini. Brennen must've been quick as frick to have already left the apartment to go to the Trap House. I'm near enough sure I was behind him the entire time but it's whatever. I finally got to the Trap House and I could hear everybody having fun.

"You can change in my room" Sam looked down at the bikini laying limp in my hands as soon as I got through the door.

"Thanks Sammo" I smiled, Sam saluting me as I headed upstairs. I thought I was going to Sam's room when really I walked into fucking Colby's room. I mean how?! I knew where it was but like was I just like "yeah make a beeline to Colby's". God I'm stupid. I walked in on Colby and Castrid making out on the bed, mentally scarring myself.

"Holy fuck sorry!" I shielded my eyes and ran out, finding my way to Sam's room. I kind of sat on the bed, feeling really strange. It was a weird feeling. It was like I was sad but I had no reason to be. I don't know. I stripped out of my clothes and pulled my bikini on, heading outside to have fun. The entire time I felt weird. Then Colby and Castrid came outside and the whole feeling thing felt even worse. Colby kept looking at me the whole time. Just constantly looking at me. Who knows why but, he did it. I decided that I had had enough and wanted to go hang with Kyle.

"I'll see you guys laterz" I said goodbye to everyone, Colby and I just kind of giving eachother looks. Not bad ones but just blank expressions. Kyle and I met up at his place and played some GTA V for a while.

"Wow, you are shit at driving" he gasped as I crashed straight into another car.

"I haven't got my glasses on alright" I joked.

"You'd still be shit, even if you had your glasses on" Kyle laughed as I repeatedly hit him. "Alright! Alright! Chill" his laughter turned into painful laughter.

"Don't put disrespect on my name, homes" I warned, handing Kyle the Xbox One controller. Things began to take a turn as Kyle got increasingly flirty and touchy-feely. He went in for a kiss, placing his hands on my waist and me immediately backing away.

"I'm sorry Kyle, I just don't like you that way" I jumped up, holding my hands up defensively.

"Bri, I'm uh-I'm really sorry" he scratched his neck awkwardly.

"It's-I need to leave" I picked up my keys and dashed out, not giving him an explanation. Out of nowhere and complete frustration with myself, I broke down in my car, crying for maybe 30-40 seconds. I was confused. I felt frustrated because I didn't know what was wrong with me. I cry when I'm frustrated. Not because I'm sad but because I'm just very frustrated and can't let my anger out. But it was weird because I was frustrated with myself? Why was I so frustrated? Was it because...no.

A/N

Ayo, I'm back. I added that frustration part in the end because I really miss somebody and feel so damn frustrated because I can't go see them 😂😭 #relatableeeee Naw it's all Gucci. Anyways, did you like this part? I need to put more Colby and Briana which is what I'm gonna do next chapter. Please add to your library/reading list and feel free to comment any of your thoughts :)