60: υи∂єя му ¢σитяσℓ

Start from the beginning

"I understand." He said softly, closing his eyes as I began lightly trailing my hand down his head, running my fingers through the length of his hair.

"It got worse as I got older. He got so harsh that I just... couldn't handle it." I admitted. "His words hit me so hard, and it was so often that it just completely shattered me every time he spoke." I said shamefully. "I eventually stopped letting him bother me. I started fighting back. But that only made him angrier. I spent all of my time afraid that he'd be pushed too far and... well, instead of pulling me up after I'd been under long enough to pass out, he'd leave me under."

"Master, I cannot imagine..." He said softly, I nodded, smiling down at him. I struggled to smile at him, but I had to comfort him.

"I survived, didn't I?" I asked. "Besides, you've been through a lot worse." I said, and he sighed deeply.

"Just because I've been through bad doesn't make your experiences any less real." He said sweetly, attempting his own comforting smile. His made me feel just the slightest bit better, I found.

"Yeah, I know that." I said, looking down at him. "But, I am plenty old enough to have dealt with it already. It's just pathetic that I haven't gotten over it all yet." I sighed.

He looked up at me and shook his head. "Can I get up there?" He whispered nervously, and I nodded. He got up, getting in my lap and putting his head on my shoulder, kissing my neck softly. I smiled a bit, biting into his neck softly. "You're age has nothing to do with this. This isn't something you can help. When you have something traumatic happen to you as a teenager it sticks with you!" Zaire told me, pressing gentle kisses up and down my neck. I smiled softly, and shook my head.

"Zaire, my father completely dissed you for about six hours and I wasn't man enough to stand up for you!" I snapped, and he shrunk back a bit, keeping our bodies connected but he seemed a bit nervous.

"He tried to fucking murder you!" Zaire snapped back, pushing me down and laying on top of me. "I mean, it wasn't like he never held you under water, and let water fill your lungs until you passed out from the lack of oxygen to your brain, right?" He asked sarcastically.

"Don't get attitude with me, Zaire." I said, and he immediately lowered his eyes, blushing.

"I'm sorry, master. It's just... I can't imagine a father doing something like that! My father was fucked up! He was a drug addict. He didn't notice me being molested. He didn't feed me, and I held him while he died when I was fourteen..." Zaire took a deep, haunted breath. "But, he never tried to harm me. He might not have noticed things, but he didn't intentionally hurt me."

"I know, baby." I said softly, rolling us over so I was on top of him. He bit his lip, looking up at me from under his black bangs. I leaned down, kissing him softly on the lips, pouring all of my love and emotions into that kiss.

"I love you, Master." He said softly, and I nodded, sucking in a deep breath.

"I have more, slave. So much more." I told him, and he smiled sadly, nodding at me. I breathed in slowly, trying to get up the courage to say it.

"I would like for you to be comfortable with talking about this before you do it, Master," Zaire whispered, and I nodded softly, holding him close to me. He bit his lip, looking up. "I want to know everything about you. I just... want you to let me know when you're ready."

"I know, little one." I said softly, burying my face in his neck.

"I just... you gave me time, Master." He pressed a gentle kiss to my cheek, nuzzling closer to me and blushing. "I didn't give you an easy time, either. I had an abusive ex who still hasn't been properly dealt with, a psycho gangbanger, a dead father who died in my arms, and a crazy brother who kissed me." I chuckled lightly, shaking my head.