"Well, I am going to work a little bit and hang out with my little guy! I'll see you guys in a little while and with the birthday boy!" PK says as he turns the camera off.

PK works a little while John rolls around and stares at his toys making PK chuckle.

After a few hours, giving John a bath and taking a very much needed shower, PK and John are ready for Mike to come home.

"Hey guys! JJ and I are ready for Mike to come home from work! I bought JJ this freaking adorable onesie to wear just for today! Mike had one made for my birthday but he is chunky now and that onesie doesn't fit! Aren't you, bud?" PK says as he smiles at JJ, making him smile.

PK lays JJ on the couch so he can show the onesie to the fans.

*Imagine it says Happy Birthday Papa

*Imagine it says Happy Birthday Papa. I'm the best present ever! Daddy says you're welcome*

"Look at my handsome boy! This is the onesie I got made just for Mike. Hi, handsome boy! I love you! Are you excited to celebrate Papa's birthday? Yeah!" PK says as he babyfied voice making John coo.

"His hair is so soft and perfect. I'm obsessed." PK says as he rubs John's head.

An hour later, Mike comes home from work. John babbles loudly and Mike smiled hearing his son happy to hear about him.

"Happy birthday, Michael Stephen Van Reekum!" PK says as he vlogs Mike walking in the house.

PK and Mike hug each other tightly and kiss. Mike picks up John from PK's arms and throws him playfully in the air.

John laughs loudly as Mike throws him up in the air again.

"I love your onesie! So cute! Yours is cuter then the one John wore for your birthday, babe." Mike says and PK smiles.

"Yours was really cute too! Don't think it wasn't. I am going to change his outfit before dinner, something cute. I don't wanna mess this onesie up." PK says as he and Mike kiss John's cheeks.

PK and Mike go into John's bedroom and to change his outfit for dinner!