Mike, PK and John eat breakfast together. PK films John happily eating his pancakes.

"Pancakes are a yes for JJ! Woohoo! Good boy! You ate it all!" PK says as he kisses John's cheek.

PK, Mike and John all get dressed for the day.

"There's my handsome boy! He is all ready for his first ever concert!" PK says as John pulls PK's hair.

"He's at the hair pulling stage! Ow!" PK says as John laughs loudly.

*John's outfit*

*John's outfit*

Mike walks over and kisses John's cheek. PK kisses Mike and then both Mike and PK kiss John's cheeks.

"Let me pick JJ's diaper bag and then we can go!" PK says as he films a time lapse of himself packing a diaper bag.

"Let's go little man! Your first concert! Yay!" Mike says in a baby voice to John.

"Actually we went to a concert when I was pregnant with him." PK says as he films Mike holding the diaper bag and John.

PK and Mike meet up with their friends Zach, Troy, Jessica and Sara.

"We are here! And John is already flirting with ladies here! All the older ladies keep coming up to us and asking about John. It's really cute." PK says as he films Sara holding John.

"He's so handsome and such a happy baby! Yeah!" Sara says as she playfully throws John up in the air.

"He rarely is upset! Honestly he gets upset when he teethes. But other then that he is a happy boy!" PK says as he films Sara and John together.

Jessica plays peek a boo with John making John laugh loudly.

Jessica, Sara, PK, Mike, John, Troy, and Zach walk over and find an area to sit during he concert.

"Babe, you can drink some if you want. I'm not because of John." PK says as he sits John on his lap.

"Are you sure? I don't want to and you can't." Mike says as he kisses PK.

"It's completely fine, trust me! I love you." PK says softly.

"I love you too." Mike says with a grin.

Mike, Troy and Zach went to get drinks for everybody. PK is feeding John his bottle.

"He is getting so big! I can't believe it!" Sara says as PK smiles.

"Tell me about it. I can't believe he will be one very soon! Mike and I are planning the party but we are still working on decorations and such." PK says.

"I can't wait to see the theme! I am already looking for cute gifts for him!" Jessica says making PK laugh loudly.

"Everybody spoils this boy rotten!" PK says as he burps John.

Mike, Troy and Zach walk back with drinks and snacks.

A few minutes later, the concert starts and PK puts the soundproof headphones on John's ears.

PK, Mike, and their friends jam and dance for a few hours! PK and Mike film some of the concert and smile.

John really did enjoy his first concert, he clapped his hands and smiled brightly.

After three hours, the concert is over. Mike carries a sleeping John in his arms. Mike and PK take their friends home and then headed home themselves.

"JJ had a blast at his first concert! He passed out at the end. He looked so cute sleeping on Mike's shoulder. He is in bed now. Mike and I are ready for bed too." PK says as he kisses Mike.

"We are really tired." Mike says as he kisses PK again.

"Well, we are going to end the vlog here! We love you guys!" PK says softly.

"Don't forget to smile!" Mike says with a grin.

"Because it's worth it! See you guys next time!" PK says as he and Mike wave before turning the camera off.

PK and Mike relax for a few hours before going to bed! They all had a blast! :)

Mike posts a picture of himself, PK and John. PK is holding baby John. He writes the caption as: "John had a blast at his first country concert! He was super tired out at end! I loved spending time with my friends and my two favorite boys ❤️🤠🎶"

PK posts a picture of himself, Mike, John and their friends Zach, Troy, Jessica and Sara. He writes the caption as: "Concert day with my favorite people! JJ first ever concert and he loved it! 🎶💛"