[6] A birthday you can't party out

Start from the beginning

The girl, "birthday basher" pushed herself through the line, getting many death glares, but no one standing up to her security gaurd looked up from his paper. "Name and invitation." He asked, looking up. He was startled by her appearance. Birthday basher said nothing, but a large grin spread across her face. She shoved the security gaurd away from her into a wall, making him unable to move. She stepped in  and looked around, she took her staff out, pointing it at the present table. A zap of some form of rainbow magic came from the staff and launched at the present table, destroying it. Loud screams were heard everywhere as everyone stared at her. "Whoops." Birthday basher said, letting out an almost demonic sounding giggle. Chloe stomped over to her, she looked extremely angry, and almost sad, like she was tearing up. "And what the hell do you think you're doing?!"  Chloe yelled. "I think the real question is, why the hell didn't you invite me to your party." Birthday basher retorted.

Chloe scoffed. "As if i'd invite someone like you!" She retorted. "Chloe.. i think you should stop talking to her and hide-" Sabrina whispered to chloe. "No! She has the audacity to ruin MY party and shes gonna get it!" This made birthday basher laugh very loud. "OH! Oh! So i'm gonna get it! Oh i'm so scared!! Little chloe is going to shoo me off!" Birthday basher said, mockingly, laughing again. Chloe gasped in anger. "No, sweetheart, i think its the other way around." Birthday basher said, pointing her lollipod staff at Chloe, zapping her. Multiple people shrieked, chloe had been trapped inside of a present box, which caused many people to run and hide. "Oh! And don't even think about escaping." She said, zapping the door and blocking it with what appeared to be streamers.

You looked down into your bag and then ran off in search of a place to transform, you noticed an empty restroom and ran in there. Tikki flew out of your bag quickly, you both gave each other a nod before you yelled; "Tikki, spots on!" Transforming into ladybug and running out of the bathroom. You scanned the area, which was mostly empty, but you could see a few people hiding. Birthday basher was destroying things and screaming like a maniac, anyone unfortunate enough to be seen by her would be transformed into a present. She was floating in an area perfect to catch her. "Oh, this will be easy." You said to yourself. You threw your yo-yo at her to wrap her up with it, drag her down, and find the akuma. Right before the yo-yo hit her she turned around and moved. "Nice try, "Ladybug." Birthday basher spoke in a mocking tone, before you could say anything, she teleported away. "What?" You said, under your breath, confused. You looked around for her and realized she was no where to be seen. You then heard a voice come from behind you. "Hello, My lady." Chat noir said, causing you to turn around. When you saw Chat, you couldn't help but smile.

"Hi, Chat Noir." You said, in responce to him. The cat-boy had a grin plastered on his face. "That girl really is a party pooper." Chat noir said. "No kidding..." you said. "But seriously! She just teleported away or something, do you have any idea where she is?" You asked. Chat thought for a moment, tapping his head. "Maybe Chloe's room?" Chat suggested. "Good idea!" You said, running to the elevator, Chat following behind you. You both got inside the elevator and pressed the button for the floor Chloe's bedroom was on. You both stood there waiting for the elevator to arrive onto Chloe's floor. In the meantime, Chat attempted to talk to you. "So bugaboo, how's life going for you?" Chat asked with a wink. "It's going good, Chat, thank you. But i think we have things a little more important then how my life is going right now." You said. Chat frowned. "Well i mean, sure, but your life is important to me, my lady." Chat said, picking up your hand and kissing it gently. "Smooth, Catboy." You said, laughing a little. Chat noir laughed a little too, a slight tinted blush on his face.

The elevator stopped going up, there was a slight pause before the doors slid open. You both ran out of the elevator, a shriek was heard coming from Chloe's room. You and chat looked at each other, nodding, and then sped to Chloe's room. When you got to the room, you could see people hiding, a person screaming, and birthday basher standing there. "Claire? Is t-that you..?" A girl said, pointing at Birthday basher, obviously very scared. "NO! I am no longer "Claire"! I am birthday basher!!" After she was said that, loud laughter coming from Chat Noir could be heard. "Pfft..!" Chat mumbled. You glanced over at him, confused. "Birthday.. basher?" He said, laughing even harder. "Thats so stupid!!" He said, muffling his laughter. Birthday basher overheard this and looked at him, pointing her lollipop staff at him. "How DARE you insult me like that?!" She screamed, death glaring Chat. Chat didn't seem to be taking this too seriously. A rainbow bolt came from the lollipop, but Chat quickly jumped away. You tried to throw your yo-yo at her, but she teleported away again, causing you to sigh, partially in frustration.