52: fαℓℓ αт уσυя fєєт

Start from the beginning

I love to trail little licks and kisses all over it, I loved to feel it on me, inside of me... any hole, it didn't honestly matter. I loved it inside my ass, I loved it in my mouth. I loved it touching my skin. It made me feel so good to be used as his little cock sucker. 

"Little lovely," Sykes murmured in my ear and I gasped, biting my lip as I was drawn from my dirty thoughts. I blushed and bit my lip, chancing a glance up at him. "You're obviously having good thoughts this morning," He smirked, lightly kissing my neck.

"Slightly," I murmured, arching my neck to give him more room. He licked and sucked on my neck, making me moan quietly and grasp at his shoulders. 

"You're so damn sexy, lovely." He whispered into my ear, his breath going over my ear, making me moan quietly. He was sending me into sensory overload. 

"Thank you, Master," I replied, looking up at him shyly. "I love you." The words fell off of my lips before I could help it. I felt rather pathetic here lately because I kept telling him that I loved him and that I need him. It felt like I was constantly needing reassurance that he was still here--that he was still real.

"I love you too, slave." Hearing him call me slave really hit home with me. I loved to hear him call me that. I loved to know that I am below him, even if I'm not. Currently, I'm in a position where we're equal, but even in this... I'm not. 

I'll never be equal because I do belong to Sykes. I don't mind being unequal because I loved him being in control of me. I needed it so that I could keep myself grounded. I desired it because it made me feel like I was on top of the world. I loved it because it was Sykes.

Sykes could make even the worst situation I could think of pleasurable. I've been in some pretty hellish situations, and it's scary to say that I honestly wouldn't have been that miserable with him beside me, telling me how I needed to process and handle things. 

"Lovely, it's time to get up." He murmured, and I shook my head. "Are you arguing with me?" He asked, and I shook my head again. 

"I just want to stay in this moment forever," I admitted softly. "I feel safe, protected... I feel like everything is okay. And the way I fit... right here with you... I don't want to get up. Can we please stay like this? At least for a little bit?" The words were hesitant, and he laughed softly and pressed a kiss to my lips. 

"We can stay here as long as you wish, darling." His words made my heart fly. We laid in silence for a while, I cuddled up closer to him. I pushed my head into the crease of his neck and shivered slightly. I loved the way it felt to be tucked into his side like a child. 

I knew that it was probably stupid, but I loved the way it felt. I knew that it was something that made me feel like he was shielding me from the world. And in a way, he kind of was. His body was blocking me from the door if anyone opened the door, all they'd see was him, more than likely. Of course, if they stood at the right way, I'd be visible... but that's only if. 

"You've gotten so much sweeter," he said softly as my hand played with his. I blushed as I realized that I'd subconsciously grabbed his hand and laced my fingers with his. 

"What do you mean?" I whispered shyly. He shrugged lightly and pulled me even closer with his one arm. The other hand didn't dare pull away from me. I giggled softly, looking up at him. 

"You were sweet when we got together," He said, "but now, you're so much sweeter. It's like now that I know everything, you have no more issues. You're sinking rather nicely into submission." I bit my lip and smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to his neck.

"I do want to talk about what happened..." I whispered, biting my lip. I flushed as he shook his head. 

"We can talk about that in a while when we're not still coming down off of whatever the hell last night was. Right now, everything is blissfully perfect. Just let it go for now, okay, sweets?" His words were gentle, and I nodded biting my lip. 

"I just don't want you to think I'm keeping secrets..." I admitted softly. "I know that in the past I've had to... but I don't plan on ever keeping secrets again," I whispered, looking around the room before settling on him. He smirked a bit, looking down at me.

"I won't let you keep secrets, darling. I read your journal daily. And, you're mine, Zaire. You can't keep secrets. Subconsciously you tell me everything. It's just become second nature to you, now. I'm glad too. At one time, I couldn't tell if I knew you at all. Now, I know I do." His words were slightly comforting, but a bit worrying, also. I didn't know what he meant, so I decided I'd ask.

"What do you mean, master?" I asked, biting my lip nervously. 

"I thought that I knew you before everything got out," He explained easily. "I knew you were tough, you had a pain tolerance many would kill for. There was never a doubt in my mind that you were submissive by choice and desire. However, I didn't know why you were that way. I assumed it was years of taking care of your father. I guess I thought you were looking for someone to care for you like your father should've." His words made sense, in a way, I suppose. "Now I know, Zaire, that you're submissive because of the series of events in which put you in places where you didn't know how to handle on your own." 

"In some ways, you were right about the father thing," I admitted. "I've always picked men that were older than me, I've always searched for men that were stronger and more..." I couldn't find the word for it, so I just stopped there. "But I never have understood one thing about us," I admitted softly.

"What's that?" He asked easily.

"Why you picked me, master," I whispered shyly. "I've gone over that night in my head thousands of times... it was one of the happiest in my life, admittedly. But, I've never understood. I've seen you with countless slaves over the years, and you never played with the same one twice..."

"I know, baby." He said and kissed my forehead. "You changed me, though." He admitted. "The moment you and I locked eyes, I knew in some part of me that you were it. I didn't know anything about you, but I knew that I'd have to have you. And once I touched you, hit you, entered you... I knew it wasn't going to be a one-time thing. I couldn't let it." I blushed, biting my lip softly as he explained this to me. "I'm not entirely sure what it was about you, Zaire. I've wondered myself, why I was so drawn to you. But all I can figure is that when I saw that excited, yet nervous look in those pretty blue eyes... I had to meet you, know you. And when I saw the scars on your back I knew someone had taken you too far, and yet that night you trusted me completely..." 

"I did," I whispered. "Since my last master was pretty... bad, I'd been very cautious about who I played with. In fact, I turned Slater down because I didn't know what to expect. On one hand, pain gets me off... but on the other, I need to feel safe with the man that hurts me." It didn't sound like it made sense, but he nodded easily. 

"I get you, Zaire." He told me, running his warm fingers down my side easily. "You're my good boy, aren't you?" He slipped his fingers down my ass, between my crack just over my hole--oh god, I whimpered. 

"Yes, master," I moaned as he slipped a finger into my hole. He smirked and kissed me on the lips, biting into my lip hard before he pulled away. I was suddenly overly aware of the fact that both of us were still naked and touching all over as he fingered me roughly, biting my bottom lip before he ran the attention down to my neck where he settled on leaving me with love bites... everywhere. 

"Then beg me for it," he commanded. 

Oh, and beg, I surely can do. 

A/n: My classes start today, so I'll hopefully be able to update twice a week again. It seems like shits been distracting me a lot, recently. I've been with my mom for the past week or so. She's been ill, and I've been taking care of my brother. 

-Anon.