Chapter 16

Everything was running smoothly, the food was great and Jungkook talked the whole time. "Appa, I could eat this whole piece in one bite!" He announced.

"Let me see." The man was amused. Jungkook tried it and then had squirrel cheeks. Watching him chew was funny, he had a smile on his face and wide eyes. "That was amazing, Kook!" The boy squealed and brought up another story.

Yoongi finished and thanked seokjin with a smile.

"Thank you, I swear this is the best breakfast that I've ever had!" He went to gather the plates. His plan was to wash all of the dishes...but as he stood, he fell over. Turns out his shoe laces were tied to the table.

The table fell with him, and plates broke around him.

The conversations stopped as Hoseok bursted into a fit of laughter. I guess his pranks last night weren't enough.

"Yoongi hyung! Are you okay?" Jungkook asked. Seokjin had wide eyes, all of his plates had broken around the boy and his table was flipped. He sat frozen.

Yoongi untied himself and was already glaring. "Whoops, looks like I did more than pick up my fork." Hoseok tried to act innocent. Yoongi growled and charged towards the boy so quick, punching him square in the face.

"I fucking hate you!" He kept screaming insults. Seokjin got up finally and pulled him up and held him away.

"Hoseok I swear you can't fucking be a good kid for one day! Look at what you did to Seokjin's house!" Namjoon held the other child after snatching him from the floor and holding the front of his shirt. The child still tried to hide his laughs as the man was blowing flames from his ears.

"Hey!" Seokjin says as Yoongi kept trying to get back at Hoseok, who kept looking back to see if he was still pissed. He needed his attention off of the boy who had a bloody nose and was held by his father a few feet away.

"Let me fucking go!" He tried to push seokjin away yet he was a lot stronger.

"Yoongi! Look at me! Breathe!" Yoongi was shaking as Seokjin spoke. He was scared that the boy would make himself pass out.

"Look at me Yoongi...you're okay...let's go outside." Finally, Yoongi let Seokjin walk him outside. They sat in the grass as the younger tried to catch his breathing.

"I hate him..." Yoongi muttered. He was now calm, just tears in his eyes. He'd never let anyone see him cry, ever. Before Seokjin. It's the tone in his voice that made him feel weaker than he thought he was, and it was also comforting enough to let his defensive guard down.

"No you don't. You're just upset for now."

"No, I hate everyone. They don't understand me. How come they don't listen to me? I'm the oldest, how come they don't listen?"

"Because they're children honey. They see how they affect you and because they know what they could get out of you, they will use that against you." He looked towards the adult. "You have to hold that anger in and handle situations better."

"How? They make me so mad I can't even think straight! I just want them to respect me!"

Seokjin saw that he was getting worked up again. "Come here.." he raised an arm in, welcoming the kid. Yoongi hesitated before leaning in. It felt nice, a real hug. "Whenever you feel that feeling like you're about to explode, just take a deep breath. Don't let them see you mad. They'll keep messing with you if you keep letting them, so when we get in there I'll talk to Hoseok. I want you to go wash up in the bathroom."

"You should never cook for him again."

"I could make him clean up everything instead."

"By himself?" Seokjin nodded. "Could he go home too?" The man pouted a bit.

"Is that fair?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Yes?" The man shook his head with a smile. "Fine, he could stay I guess, but I want an apology."

"You ready to go back into the house?" Yoongi bit his lip and thought about it.

"I don't have to talk to him right?"

"I'd prefer you not to."

"Then...let's go." They began walking, but before Seokjin could open the door, Yoongi stopped him. "I'm sorry I broke all your dishes..."

"It's not your fault."

When they got back into the house Seokjin was shocked. Hoseok was sitting on the floor at the front door and begging for Yoongi's and Seokjin's forgiveness.

"I'm sorry for pranking you Hyung! I'm sorry for everything! I'm sorry for breaking everything! I didn't think that would happen! Please forgive me!" He was breathing hard. When Seokjin looked at Namjoon and the other kids, he saw the man looking pretty scary and the kids frozen.

What did he do?

I know I said I wasn't gonna update again today but this idea popped in my head and I thought why not :)

Plus it's 12:29 am, technically a new day so :))