john meets the twins

Start bij het begin

Mike grabs a few things that PK asked for and puts his shoes on again.

"Are you ready to go?" Mike asks John.

"Wait! I need to get something for the babies!" John says as he runs up into his bedroom.

"When I took him out the other day he bought them with his "money."" Brynn says with a grin.

"Aww." Mike says in a whisper.

John walks down the steps with two stuffed animals in his hands.

"Papa! I got these for sissys!" John says and Mike smiles at him.

"That's so precious! They are going to love these!" Mike says as he kisses John.

"Let's get going, Daddy is waiting!" Mike says as he picks up John.

*Stuffed animals for Blakelyn and Paisley*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*Stuffed animals for Blakelyn and Paisley*

Mike gets John in his car seat. John is holding the Piglet and Winnie the Pooh.

"I am going to meet you and Papa at the hospital!" Brynn says as she kisses John's cheek.

"Otay!" John says with a grin.

Brynn follows in her car so she and John can leave together.

"Are you excited to see the babies?" Mike asks John.

"Uh huh!" John says as he smiles brightly."

- Meanwhile At The Hospital -
"Hi, guys! I am here just hanging out with the girls while Mike is picking JJ up. The girls are dressed and they look so cute!" PK says as he films the twins laying down in his lap.

*Left - Blakelyn's outfit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*Left - Blakelyn's outfit. Right - Paisley's outfit*

- Back to Mike, John & Brynn -
Brynn films Mike and John together. John is holding Mike's hand and holding the two stuffed animals with his other.