Hands on my hips

(Zosia)

We finally got home after a very long walk, it was nice talking with zosia but we were exhausted! " I'm going upstairs to rest, I'm so tired." I made my way upstairs and threw myself onto the bed. Although I am so tired, I can't fall asleep. It was so hot so I turned the fan on and watched it go round and round.

(Ollie)

My feet are aching and all I want to do is sleep but the sofa is uncomfortable. I made my way upstairs and knocked on zosias door to see if she was awake. "Come in." I walked into the room but an awkward silence hung in the air. I haven't been in one room with zosia for a long time without arguing but my back has been aching so much from where I slept on the sofa and not with zosia, but I miss her. "I'm just coming to check your alright." "Yeah, I'm fine." I went to walk out the door when zosia spoke. "Why don't you tell me why your really here? You want to lay with me don't you?" I stared at her longingly and she nodded her head. I laid on the bed and zosia turned on to her side so I couldn't see her face but I could tell that she wasn't crying so I didn't speak.

(Zosia)

I tossed and turned but I couldn't find a position that I could fall asleep in. "Zosia, are you ok?" "Yeah, I just can't get to sleep." All of a sudden I felt a cold hand on my bare waist. It made me tingle but I have missed it, I have missed him. Her wrapped his arm around my waist and I cuddled my head into his chest. "I have missed you, Ollie." "You have? I didn't think that you wanted me, I cheated on you." "I know you did but that doesn't make me stop loving you. I am very disappointed in you but I can't not like you." "I am so sorry zosia, I will do anything to make it better." "Ok then, well shut up and kiss me."

(Ollie)

Zosia kissed me as I held on to her hips, I didn't want the moment to end. "I love you." I said after I caught my breath. "I love you too but I have to tell you something." I looked at her. "Are you going to tell me that you love me more?" "No, I'm going to tell you that, um, well.......... I'm pregnant." All of a sudden my smile dropped.

I have tried to make a pregnancy work with zosia and Ollie in this book for a while but even though I have had zosia pregnant twice in this book before, it wasn't very good so this time I am going to take me time with it, I hope you enjoy the next chapters as we go through the journey of a mini zosia and Ollie. Tell me in the comments, should zosia have a girl or a boy, what should it be called and what complications are there going to be along the way, you decide! Remember to let me know by commenting xx ~lucy ❤️