Transfered?

(Zosia)

"Doctor march, may I ask what you are doing running out of theatre?" I was reluctant to speak but his eyes stared deep into my soul. "I was, I mean ....., I needed to get some fresh air." "Couldn't you of chose a better time to take some fresh air doctor march? I am getting worried about you. You are making stupid choices so I am therefore transferring you back to Keller for the rest of the week, seeing your journey on how you got to here may do you some good." I stared at Hansen, what the hell was he thinking? "I don't need to be transferred, I am quite happy here." "Maybe so, but you are treating Darwin ward like it is a counselling unit for your outbursts, you can't act like this at work, I am not changing my mind, your going back to Keller!" I glared at Oliver who was standing behind Hansen crossed arms with his mouth wide open. I ran off, feeling tears bunched up in my eyes.

(Ollie)

I didn't want this to happen! This is going to make it even harder to clear the air. Jac looks annoyed as secretly she needed zosia on our team more than anything. "Valentine, my office now." I followed her in to the death room which is what I like to call it! "What part do you not understand about behaving well? Now zosia is off of the ward for a whole week and I am stuck to deal with you by myself. By the way valentine, i saw you knock zosia. You should be off of this ward but instead zosia gets the blame because of her bipolar. This is why she broke up with you Oliver, bipolar isn't something that is easy to live with and it is very easy to blame things on bipolar people because of the way they are but it isn't fair on zosia. I thought you said you wanted her back, I don't see you trying other than trying to kill a patient in theatre. Toughen up and be a man, or find somewhere else to work, its fine by me." I blinked, she is right. I have made things even worse!