MAN!

(Ollie)

I finally wake up to my beautiful wife beside me instead of being in a lousy hospital bed. I'm home and so is faith. I thought that babies always cry but faith is so quiet. I turn over to see Zosia awake and looking exhausted. It was 8 in the morning and I couldn't believe she was up. "Why are you up so early zosh." "I just couldn't help thinking about my dad and how he hurt you so much. At 6 o clock I have to say whether I want to press charges on him and fran or not. I am going to, no one hurts my soon to be husband." I just kissed the top of her head.

Meanwhile outside the house

(Fran)

I am in my car outside of Ollie's and zosias. I know it is early but I need to speak to Zosia to ask her not to press charges on me. I get out of my car and go and knock on their door.

(Zosia)

There was someone at the door at 8 o clock in the morning? Who would come to our house at that time? I put my pink fluffy slippers on and go to answer the door. Fran stands their looking exhausted and straight away I hugged her tight. Hansen had told me what my dad had done to fran and why he fired him and I feel so sorry for her.

(Fran)

Why is Zosia hugging me. I thought that she would despise me. I broke into her own home. "Why are you hugging me? Don't you hate me?" "Hansen told me what my dad had done to you so I'm not going to press charges on you but I am for my dad. You were just too loved up to realise what was happening and believe you me, I have been there with Ollie."

(Ollie)

I hear a familiar voice at the door, it was fran. "Honey, what is going on?" "Oh, I forgot to tell you, we was so tired last night so we just fell asleep. Well my father has been bribing fran with love by making her try to help kidnap faith even though she is vulnerable and she didn't even know." "Oh fran I am so sorry, you look exhausted,come in."

(Fran)

I felt so welcomed and their home was beautiful. Zosia and Ollie led me to a spare room where I could have some sleep as it was now only 8:15 and we were all quite tired. I slipped my shoes of and hopped into bed and almost instantly I fell asleep.

(Zosia)

Fran being here has made me feel a lot more comfortable about the situation with my dad so I used it to my advantage to get some sleep. Ollie Laid next to me and sooner than later we were all asleep. "Waaaah" faith screamed and after seconds of being asleep everyone was awake, can't go to sleep now, thanks faith!!

(Ollie)

I always say things at the wrong time. She is quiet, only when we don't need her to be and she is screaming when we need her to be asleep. I guess that's what girls are like, I am so glad that I am a MAN!