Leave

(Dom)

I ran straight to the stairs, my palms sweating and my heart basically in pieces. I got to the bottom floor, me still trembling with fear. She is gone, I rubbed my eyes to still see no Zosia! She has got up and left, she isn't dead but she may have injuries, I need to find her.

(Ollie)

I went to go and look for Zosia, I shouldn't of shouted at her like that, after all it is Christmas. I rushed around the hospital like a lunatic trying to find her and I found her on a bench with one of her arms nearly saturated in blood. "Zosia! What has happened?" "Go away, I don't want anything to do with you so leave me alone." I ran after her for a while but I eventually gave up. If she doesn't want to talk to me then I should leave her and talk to her later.

(Zosia)

I got up from the bench, my arm aching and ran off taking no notice of Ollie but bumping into Dom. "Zosia, are you ok? I was so worried that you wouldn't of made it." "I'm fine, I slipped and fell but i have only got pain in my arm, I was just going to the ward to get it looked at." "Hold on Zosia, I need to tell you something. I have been trying to tell you thins for 4 years and I can't keep it in any longer. The reason why me and your dad had a funny relationship when we first met was because I knew a secret he had been keeping from you. He told me never to tell you but he isn't here and you have a right to know." I looked at him very worried and scared for what he was about to tell me. "You have a sister." I laughed for a Minute until I saw Dom's serious face then began to frown. "Your kidding, right?" "No zosia, I'm deadly serious." My legs gave way as dom held my shoulder and my head crashed into my lap, all this time I had a friend, I had some family, I have got to find her. Without asking any questions, I got up and ran straight into the direction of Ollie. I don't care if we have fallen out, he has always said that he will look out for me, and now I'm taking his word for it, I'm finding my sister and i need your help!