No, trust me on this

(Ollie)

"Shock to 200. She is back in rhythm." My heart skipped a beat. I have ordered some tests to see if we could rule out anything that it could be. I can't believe that an hour ago she was mocking me on my bad surgery skills and now she is laying in a barred hospital bed, trying to keep alive! Life does make more problems for you. Thanks a lot life! This is the quietest I have ever heard Jac but It's not very comforting. We took Jac for a Mri scan and it wasn't good.

(Zosia)

My mentor is in a critical condition and all I can do is sit there with my hands covering my face wishing this all was a dream. She has a tumour, Jac has a tumour. It's a brain tumour and in my opinion, I don't think we should operate, my head may not be on the right page because the one I follow is ill but I'm still sticking my ground, we are not operating. 

(Ollie)

We have to operate. It's her only chance to survive! The brain tumour is too big and we need to operate on it. Any good doctor would understand that. Obviously I need to ask Zosia as it is both of our cases but there is a good chance that she would get better quicker with the operation. "Hey zosh, can I speak to you for a minute?" I pulled Zosia into the staff room. "I want to talk about jac's case, we need to operate." "No, you must be joking, that would give her the worst out come and the tumour could burst in theatre. We should just monitor the size of the tumour and see if it goes down and do some more tests before jumping to any conclusions." "But Zosia, if we don't operate she could die, the tumour is bigger than what I thought it was going to be and I don't think we can monitor it for much longer. She has been laying in that bed for nearly 8 hours and the more she lays there, the more I think about operating. I know your scared and upset but ........" "How can you possibly know how I am feeling right now? I know you think that you know everything and that you can control me as  I'm fragile but you can't. We are through! Do the operation then but don't ever speak to me again!"